Marco Asensio

He has so much potential, in 4-5 years he will be TOP 10 Player maybe Ballon Dor contender, but now he isnt ready to lead a team on his own.

El Flaco

Scored only 1 goal in 11 matches as the undisputed forward for Real Madrid this season.

Expecting him to score at least 15 goals in all comps, which should be an objective for him to reach.

It's best for him to start delivering. Otherwise, Eden Hazard will become a very necessary upgrade.

El Gato

Villarato!
Complete pussy. Kind of glad he said this in public as it confirms he has a shitty attitude, doesn’t aspire to bigger things and all he wants to do is sit there score a screamer and not be held accountable for anything that is bad.

We might actually have to sell if he doesn’t reflect and change. There’s no reason to keep a guy who just wants to be here and collect trophies. If there is one thing that Madrid and fans don’t tolerate it is lack of ambition. Absolute opposite of Ronaldo.

Not that I didn’t see it coming, I suspected the possibility given for months he hasn’t changed anything in his game, but I hoped he will grow up. Very disappointed.

El Gato

Villarato!
I didn't read the article but just the quote, stupid thing to say. People expect a lot from their young players like Asensio. Messi and Ronaldo were top players in the world at his age.

All things considered, Ronaldo and Messi are anomalies, people shouldn't hold players to that standard. We knew for at least a year now he won't be a Mbappe. But it doesn't do him any favours to adopt the position that prioritises comfort over ambition.

Morten

Well, its true that more is expected of the veterans and they get most of the blame, its a stupid thing to say though, and not the right mindset to have.

He will not improve with a mentality like that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans