Where Can I Buy a 2014/2015 Jersey?

FC Barcelona

I can't seem to find a 2014/2015 jersey? I am looking for the home kit, long sleeve and Pique at the back, but I can't find it anywhere. I want it to be authentic.

Also a random observations, some of the kits from that year are darker shades of blue and red and some are lighter shades or is that just me?

Thank you!

bismp

I was under the impression that they keep making those for years.

Damn i really wanted a 14/15 shirt with Messi on the back...

Ubermensch

did you try the shop named "Soccer777",maybe you can get the shirt from it

Really not sure if Soccer777's products are fake. Their prices are just too low.

By the way, I just found this seller. Basically all players' jerseys from last season onward can be found. Can someone tell me if they are fake?

Ubermensch

yeah,it is replica jersey on Soccer777,i saw this website said "SHOPBARCELONA",it is official website?the price is not cheap also not expensive

Don't know what you mean by "replica". I'd say Soccer777 is selling "fake" jerseys, which means they are pirated products and probably not manufactured by Nike at all. Replica usually means fan version, which is opposed to authentic or player version. This explains the differences.

As for the shop I found, I definitely want to know if it's official. Does someone know?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Guys, the rule of the thumb is if the price is too good to be true, then it is too good to be true.

Definitely don't buy fake or knock-off jerseys since our club will not make a cent from your purchase.

Ubermensch

No one can guarantee the products that you buy online outside the official stores are not fake. It's always risky. You better ask others and google to find if an unofficial seller is credible.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Do you know the difference between fans version and player version?there is a little holes beside the player version shirts,both of side,but there is no little holes on the fans version,if they sell some player version jersey with little holes onlune,how do you know they are replica or authentic?

You can PM me the pictures of jerseys you found online and I should be able to let you know if those are legit or not, or whether they are "authentic/player issue" vs. "replica".

Home of Barca Fans