View Poll Results: Who will win La Liga this season?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Athletic Bilbao

    1 1.22%
  • Atlético de Madrid

    4 4.88%
  • FC Barcelona

    71 86.59%
  • Sevilla

    2 2.44%
  • Real Madrid

    4 4.88%
  • Valencia

    0 0%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 3 of 371 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 5555

Thread: La Liga 2015/2016

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    barcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Barca is playing all big teams away from home (Real, Atletico, Bilbao, Sevilla,Valencia) in first half of the season when Turan and Vidal are unavailable.
    Haha Uncle Floro was choked about the treble. Stacking the boat against us is always a good way to go.

  2. #32
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,934
    Super excited about this season, don't know when i was this excited. MSN is gonna wreck havoc in europe. If nothing goes wrong we are gonna see an even better performance from the front 3. If pedro stays our depth is also incredible.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Yeah, me too, the excitement is killing me.

  4. #34
    Devil May Cry
    MaxY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,428
    This season just needs a few more transfers from RM to be one of the best ever. La Liga didn't look this strong in quite some time.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,039
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxY View Post
    This season just needs a few more transfers from RM to be one of the best ever. La Liga didn't look this strong in quite some time.
    If anything it been stronger in recent years with Sevilla,Valencia and especially Atletico improving.
    6RACIES XAVI

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    dakt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,519
    Warming up, warming up........


    Last edited by dakt; 20th July 2015 at 10:18 PM.

  7. #37
    Flavia
    Guest
    Final decision out. Eibar stays in Primera, Elche relegated.

  8. #38
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    638
    If both Pedro and Adriano leave before the season starts, maybe Barca will not be the favorites in La Liga. It would take some luck with injuries and suspensions to get to mid-season without the lack of depth costing points.

    I hope Barca does not go for the sextuple. This thin squad should use the two supercopas sand the club world cup for rotations, focus on the three trophies that count. I hope that more of the key players bow out of their national team friendlies.

  9. #39
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    If both Pedro and Adriano leave before the season starts, maybe Barca will not be the favorites in La Liga. It would take some luck with injuries and suspensions to get to mid-season without the lack of depth costing points.

    I hope Barca does not go for the sextuple. This thin squad should use the two supercopas sand the club world cup for rotations, focus on the three trophies that count. I hope that more of the key players bow out of their national team friendlies.
    Adriano barely played last season, and was a liability when he did. There's enough cover for Alba without him. Pedro would be a bigger loss, but it's good to remember Suarez was out until october, and took a while to find his best form. I don't think it'll hurt the team that much.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    5,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Adriano barely played last season, and was a liability when he did. There's enough cover for Alba without him. Pedro would be a bigger loss, but it's good to remember Suarez was out until october, and took a while to find his best form. I don't think it'll hurt the team that much.
    There's no cover for Alves either.

    And we're thin on the midfield too.

    Ah well, should have taken care of it when we had the chance.

  11. #41
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    There's no cover for Alves either.

    And we're thin on the midfield too.

    Ah well, should have taken care of it when we had the chance.


    RB is the position we're really thin until January. We'll probably see lord doug in a few matches. Cdr probably.

  12. #42
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,917
    Messi and Neymar need to be on form quickly after vacations for the Sevilla game on the 11th. The Spanish Supercup does not worry me with the MSN playing.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    We're not really a thin squad, we have a replacement for every 1st team player, forwards - Munir, Sandro, Pedro, midfield - Rafinha, Roberto, Samper, defence - Lord, Verminator, Mathieu, Bartra.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    ebc_99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lislea, Ireland
    Posts
    611
    Looks like BTsport are getting the rights for La Liga, Sky only has the F1 now that is worth watching so maybe I will cancel, watch the F1 on BBC and online, and save myself about £600 a year.

  15. #45
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,487
    I have virgin so I'm happy either way - however sky losing all their coverage does delight me.
    "Its not about the long ball or the short ball, its about the right ball."
    Bob Paisley.