La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Barca is playing all big teams away from home (Real, Atletico, Bilbao, Sevilla,Valencia) in first half of the season when Turan and Vidal are unavailable.

Haha Uncle Floro was choked about the treble. Stacking the boat against us is always a good way to go.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Super excited about this season, don't know when i was this excited. MSN is gonna wreck havoc in europe. If nothing goes wrong we are gonna see an even better performance from the front 3. If pedro stays our depth is also incredible.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
This season just needs a few more transfers from RM to be one of the best ever. La Liga didn't look this strong in quite some time.

raskolnikov

This season just needs a few more transfers from RM to be one of the best ever. La Liga didn't look this strong in quite some time.

If anything it been stronger in recent years with Sevilla,Valencia and especially Atletico improving.

PhilS

If both Pedro and Adriano leave before the season starts, maybe Barca will not be the favorites in La Liga. It would take some luck with injuries and suspensions to get to mid-season without the lack of depth costing points.

I hope Barca does not go for the sextuple. This thin squad should use the two supercopas sand the club world cup for rotations, focus on the three trophies that count. I hope that more of the key players bow out of their national team friendlies.

F

Flavia

If both Pedro and Adriano leave before the season starts, maybe Barca will not be the favorites in La Liga. It would take some luck with injuries and suspensions to get to mid-season without the lack of depth costing points.

I hope Barca does not go for the sextuple. This thin squad should use the two supercopas sand the club world cup for rotations, focus on the three trophies that count. I hope that more of the key players bow out of their national team friendlies.

Adriano barely played last season, and was a liability when he did. There's enough cover for Alba without him. Pedro would be a bigger loss, but it's good to remember Suarez was out until october, and took a while to find his best form. I don't think it'll hurt the team that much.

Alik

Adriano barely played last season, and was a liability when he did. There's enough cover for Alba without him. Pedro would be a bigger loss, but it's good to remember Suarez was out until october, and took a while to find his best form. I don't think it'll hurt the team that much.

There's no cover for Alves either.

And we're thin on the midfield too.

Ah well, should have taken care of it when we had the chance.

F

Flavia

There's no cover for Alves either.

And we're thin on the midfield too.

Ah well, should have taken care of it when we had the chance.

:douglas:

RB is the position we're really thin until January. We'll probably see lord doug in a few matches. Cdr probably.

raki

Messi and Neymar need to be on form quickly after vacations for the Sevilla game on the 11th. The Spanish Supercup does not worry me with the MSN playing.

Darko

We're not really a thin squad, we have a replacement for every 1st team player, forwards - Munir, Sandro, Pedro, midfield - Rafinha, Roberto, Samper, defence - Lord, Verminator, Mathieu, Bartra.

ebc_99

Looks like BTsport are getting the rights for La Liga, Sky only has the F1 now that is worth watching so maybe I will cancel, watch the F1 on BBC and online, and save myself about £600 a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans