La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Look on the bright side. This could encourage lower ticket prices in order to fill up the stadium which should be viewed as good news. I imagine that is the purpose behind the idea, although most likely it will not have the desired effect.

Vilarrubi

I'd love to know the % of fans in the stadium who are from Barcelona. It's because of people re selling tickets for 300/400 even against lesser teams, that way you get mostly tourists and empty seats which sometimes creates a dull atmousphere.

xavi_the_Boss

The league table of the second division.3 matches left.

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">CLASIFICACIÓN | El <a href="https://twitter.com/Alaves">@Alaves</a> aprovecha la ocasión y se coloca como el nuevo líder de la Liga Adelante. <a href="https://t.co/hvX4oOlKQg">pic.twitter.com/hvX4oOlKQg</a></p>— LaLiga (@LaLiga) <a href="https://twitter.com/LaLiga/status/734460495663669249">22. Mai 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Gimnastic catching up with Leganes.Would be incredible if they made it as they just got promoted from the 3rd Division.

Messi983

Segunda interesting as always.

I still remember watching Alaves in that 2001 UEFA Cup final thriller against Liverpool. Will be glad to see them back in La Liga after all they went through over the last decade. Having another Basque side who always play hard against Madrid clubs also wouldn't hurt. They can officialy get promoted on Thursday if they win against already relegated Bilbao Athletic and if Gimnastic lose at home against Osasuna a day earlier.

Would also like to see Gimnastic directly promoted but they have hard schedule. They should at least finish in top 6 and go to playoffs though. Girona is also in a good position. They've been in playoffs twice over the last three seasons and failed, maybe they'll make it this time.

I also hope Mallorca will stay in Segunda and try to get promoted next season. They were always one of the teams I sympathize with.

khaled_a_d

I still remember watching Alaves in that 2001 UEFA Cup final thriller against Liverpool.

That was one of the best,if not the best game I've ever seen im my life.
Still remember it.I actually watched it recorded but didn't know the result (had exam next day) and my older brother who wasn't into football decided to watch it because he was bored and had nothing else to do and we ended up cheering for Alaves and enjoying the game. gr8 memory :lol:
Edit:Bilbao is the last in Segunda again. Sometimes I think they better ban reserve teams from Segunda. It has been clear for some time that prospects develop better with reserve team in Segunda B.Segunda is just too tough and it either end with team looking for wins more than developing players and game plan that resemble 1st team,or a losing environment

Last edited:

Messi983

Agree with that. They had good idea about creating "reserve league" some 5-6 years ago (maybe more, I can't really remember as time flies around really quickly :)) but then sadly they didn't execute that. I think it would be great to see Barca B playing every season against Castilla, Atletico B and other first division teams filials. Now our 18-19 yo kids have to play against 8 or 10 years older opponents in Segunda or Segunda B. Yes, they are probably more talented, but they don't have enough experience on that level and they are also physically inferior as they are still kids playing against grown up men. So most of them have to keep up with that physicality instead of focusing more on technical and tactical aspect of their game. Other teams can think different based on their playing style but for Barça youngsters I prefer good skillset and/or tactical awareness (depends on position) over pure physicality. But of course they should be able to run (kilometer matters :lol:).

Nucky

Congrats to Alves on promotion to Premiera Division.. Though they will probably be back in Segunda soon..

Messi983

Really stupid. They are worried to attract more interest from Asia market when they should first get more peoples on stadiums.

I also enjoyed those night games and they belong way more to spanish lifestyle than Saturday midday games but money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans