La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

Oh no doubt. I just fancy the idea of Sevilla getting their first (and perhaps only) away win of the season at the capital.

It will be tough... probably impossible. I've no hope to be honest.

Sure RM are missing Ramos and Pepe, but we miss more important players, especially in the attacking part: Vitolo, Konoplyanka (the star vs. RM the first match and vs. Villarreal now), Banega, Michael Krohn-Dehli, N'Zonzi and the best defender after Rami, Carrico!

So basically, 6 key players!

Last edited:

Trickykid

Sure RM are missing Ramos and Pepe, but we miss more important players, especially in the attacking part: Vitolo, Konoplyanka (the star vs. RM the first match and vs. Villarreal now), Banega, Michael Krohn-Dehli, N'Zonzi and the best defender after Rami, Carrico!

At least it looks like Krychowiak is back, right?
In any case, you had loads of absentees at the Camp Nou too, and still gave one hell of a fight there. Play like that again tonight and you'll come away with points.

Messi983

Let's hope Athletic can keep this lead.

Why is Konoplyanka not playing more this season? When you signed him I was expecting him to become unquestionable starter. I don't watch all Sevilla games but every time that I've seen him it looks like he has played well. But still for some reason Emery doesn't seem to trust him too much. There were also rumours some weeks ago that Sevilla is ready to sell him to EPL in summer.

Trickykid

So the sole carrier of Espanyol, Asensio, player like crap, gets subbed after 50 mins and his team promptly scores twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans