Christian Benteke

He is anything but overrated :lol: United, Chelsea and Arsenal fans all agree that he's solid at best, but certainly not worth his release clause. This is merely a solid move by Villa to milk him for all they can get.

Jenks

The money situation is neither here nor there really. Liverpool got about £90m just from domestic TV/PL deals last season, and that'll rise hugely in coming years.

xXKonan

Well Luckily for Liverpool they signed Suarez the same day as Carroll I believe. Carroll was Solid for Newcastle but the thing he had going for him was he was 6'4 and which was good for being a "Target Man" But even then he didn't Succeed Very well.

Galning

Let's be honest it's the best Liverpool are going to get. I am not a big fan of his and don't think he's a world class striker, or ever will be, but which world class striker or player with world class potential would sign for Liverpool at this moment?
Expensive but that's what you get with EPL signings, good signing for Liverpool as it obviously improves their team.

Jenks

Missed opportunity I think. Berahino has a higher ceiling and he's younger, and based on the prices being talked about he'll probably go for cheaper too.

Morten

High price, but its the PL so what can you expect. Its not so much that pl-players are overrated, there is much more money in the league so naturally the prices are higher all around.

EdmondDantes

I know he squandered that sitter Firmino put him through tonight, and probably another; but he's looking good for Liverpool. Quick, strong and a good touch as well. Coutinho and Firmino combined really well with him tonight, especially in the first half.

El Flaco

Benteke's bicycle kick attempt after commiting a foul

[gfy]QualifiedFixedEider[/gfy]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans