FCB Launches Barça GamePass

TonyStarkCSC

Very interesting for those of us who work shift patterns and obviously can't get to every match. How quick/soon would the matches be viewable do we think?

F

Flavia

Very interesting for those of us who work shift patterns and obviously can't get to every match. How quick/soon would the matches be viewable do we think?

CL is 2 hours, la liga/cdr 72 hours. Should be like the CL, but it's a start.

TonyStarkCSC

CL is 2 hours, la liga/cdr 72 hours. Should be like the CL, but it's a start.

Darn!
CL seems good going, but 3 days after a la liga game? No chance I won't have seen highlights/score before that - specially if I was to sign up to this service haha.

edit: Just read all links there (not just the 2nd one), info is clear as day haha

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Darn!
CL seems good going, but 3 days after a la liga game? No chance I won't have seen highlights/score before that - specially if I was to sign up to this service haha.

edit: Just read all links there (not just the 2nd one), info is clear as day haha

Yes, 72 hours is too much. I'm going to keep an eye on it for the historical matches too. That's a very nice bonus.

TonyStarkCSC

Yes, 72 hours is too much. I'm going to keep an eye on it for the historical matches too. That's a very nice bonus.

Yeah, to relive the Arsenal CL final in good quality is almost worth the subscription in itself haha. Big fan of Larsson, and loved that he helped set up the two goals to change that game around!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bought it mainly to support the club, but it's not even worth that. Low quality shit and you can't even see the result or the time. Rather just buy a kit instead.

TonyStarkCSC

Bought it mainly to support the club, but it's not even worth that. Low quality shit and you can't even see the result or the time. Rather just buy a kit instead.

That's a let down. I was hoping it'd be at least 480p.

That Is a bit of a shame.

As for watching them online [MENTION=10334]Darko[/MENTION] it was more in hope to catch the games if I miss it by an hour or something due to work/activities

Richard.H

It is BEYOND pathetic that such a rich club like FC Barcelona can't even broadcast their games in HD for a paid service. Are you freaking kidding me? With the monetary resources that Barca has, I would expect at least 1080p for every game.

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

I just had a look at this, might be worth it for the CL games with only 2 hr delay, but 72 hrs for Liga and CDR are a joke.I have Sky Sports so can see them anyways, but the CL games are tempting as BT Sport will have them now.

Will the resolution be that shit though ?

EDIT: It's multi language so Arda should be ok.....

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans