Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I thought our away game vs Dortmund would be the toughest of the group stages, but I have changed my mind at this point. If we keep Valverde and this form away from home, a clinical Inter could easily trash us.

FinBarcelonafan

I thought our away game vs Dortmund would be the toughest of the group stages, but I have changed my mind at this point. If we keep Valverde and this form away from home, a clinical Inter could easily trash us.

Slavia could trash at home. They almost beat Inter.

Sailor Mars

AC Milan are such a sorry side. Gattuso got criticized a lot but he brought the team very close to the top 4. He might have done better this year with the additions of Leao, Rebic, and Bennacer.

Inter v Juve tonight.

I think Jyve will take this one, Inter had an intense tame with us mid week which would've taken a toll on their players.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter is completely lost since they lost Sensi and that fuckwit Vecino came in. Should have subbed Gagliardini in instead.

Sailor Mars

Yeah. The Sensi injury killed the Inter midfield. Lukaku wasn't good and Inter look better with Alexis.
Taking off Lautaro also turned out to be a bad sub. He was very dangerous today.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yeah have no idea why Conte kept Lukaku and subbed off Toro. Lukaku was terrible all night. Inter needs another good midfielder. Their bench sucks and without Sensi the quality drops significantly.

Sailor Mars

I think Inter just isn't quite at the level of Juve yet, but Conte has been doing a good job. In the short-term they just need to consistently make top 4 and make it to the knockout stages of the CL. That will start bringing in some money and so they can start to improve their squad. Their bench is atrocious.

serghei

Juventus are absolutely shameful with the way they are gifted decisions from the referees. Second yellow card for Genoa player for literally nothing. At this rate, with the refs bailing them out whenever in the slightest trouble, they are going to win the title for the next 5 years.

Minutes before there was a foul by Rugani which was much more clear 2nd yellow and he didn't give it. And yet for the Genoa player the ref sent him off for nothing.

Andresito

Staff member
Juventus are absolutely shameful with the way they are gifted decisions from the referees. Second yellow card for Genoa player for literally nothing. At this rate, with the refs bailing them out whenever in the slightest trouble, they are going to win the title for the next 5 years.

Minutes before there was a foul by Rugani which was much more clear 2nd yellow and he didn't give it. And yet for the Genoa player the ref sent him off for nothing.

While I agree the refs are very pro Juve, the Genoa player did grab him, and Rugani's tackle looked to be clear on the ball. Pandev has really been trying to exaggerate and earn freekicks from nothing.

serghei

While I agree the refs are very pro Juve, the Genoa player did grab him, and Rugani's tackle looked to be clear on the ball. Pandev has really been trying to exaggerate and earn freekicks from nothing.

Rugani pulled a player before the yellow for Genoa. And the Genoa player barely touched Dybala, didn't pull him.

Andresito

Staff member
What a stupid tackle from Rabiot. Slide tackling from behind after having received a yellow 10 min earlier.

Home of Barca Fans