Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Birdy

They are certainly not our level atm.
From what we have seen from Koeman in 5 games (bar Getafe) no excuses if we don't come back with a win in Turin.

Juve plays so bad that we should even win in turin.

I watched this game vs Hellas Verona.
They were not just bad, they were atrocious.

Anieli will probably learn his lesson this season.

Pirlo is clueless trying to replicate Conte' 3-5-2, without any real understanding of that system.
Playing Arthur-Rabiot together gives them enough ball circulation deeper in md, but all the rest is epic failure:
the way wing backs cannot function as wing-backs,
playing Ramsey and Dybala out of position,
the three CBs also below par (Danilo playing there, jesus christ)

Only Juve player that looked dangerous up front is Kulusevsky, that guy might turn out good in the long run

Katarina1

Banned
They are certainly not our level atm.
From what we have seen from Koeman in 5 games (bar Getafe) no excuses if we don't come back with a win in Turin.

I watched this game vs Hellas Verona.
They were not just bad, they were atrocious.

Anieli will probably learn his lesson this season.

Pirlo is clueless trying to replicate Conte' 3-5-2, without any real understanding of that system.
Playing Arthur-Rabiot together gives them enough ball circulation deeper in md, but all the rest is epic failure:
the way wing backs cannot function as wing-backs,
playing Ramsey and Dybala out of position,
the three CBs also below par (Danilo playing there, jesus christ)

Only Juve player that looked dangerous up front is Kulusevsky, that guy might turn out good in the long run

r/barca type delusion

Richard.H

Juve is about our level. We have the advantage of playing in la liga which, IMO, is a lot fast paced than serie a. They have more organized defending no doubt, but I have never seen an Italian side this season with lightning fast counter attack (our kryptonite)

Birdy

Juve is about our level. We have the advantage of playing in la liga which, IMO, is a lot fast paced than serie a. They have more organized defending no doubt, but I have never seen an Italian side this season with lightning fast counter attack (our kryptonite)

True about Serie A.
But Juve atm is worse than many Serie A sides (Atalanta, Inter, Milan, Napoli)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lets see but I like his attitude, seems to be 100% focus every match. He and Chiesa could be strong wingers and with Ronaldo & Morata they have excellent strikers. If Pirlo doesnt win the title with this team he has failed.

Morten

This season i can actually see Juve fail to defend the title, they look poor.
They weren't really any better than the challengers in the last part of last season, but they already had a gap, which was enough.

They look no better this season.

Last edited:

Birdy

This season i can actually see Juve fail to defend the title, they look poor.
They weren't really any better than the challengers in the last part of last season, but they already had a gap, which was enough.

They look no better this season.

They have a squad better by a country mile than all other squads, and still managed to make winning the league unpredictable last season.
Anielli is an arrogant president with inflated idea of himself and his club, he will learn his lesson for not appreciating Allegri and for thinking he can win CL by splashing 100m + crazy wages on CR7

serghei

Didn't they beat Dynamo Kiev away? I don't think we would have beaten them in cold Ukraine.

We would. Kiev are terrible. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Barca and Juve get maximum points in the other games and decide it between them who's 1st and who's 2nd.

Home of Barca Fans