View Poll Results: Who will win the scudetto?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

33 54.10%
  • Inter

9 14.75%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Roma

13 21.31%
  • Lazio

0 0%
  • Napoli

3 4.92%
  • Fiorentina

1 1.64%
  • Other

2 3.28%
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A

Serie A

Defending champions: Juventus
    Newly promoted teams: Carpi, Frosinone, Bologna
    Fixture list: To be announced

You're not even a real journalism
    In for a good season, the two Milan clubs have strengthened which was needed, the top six are already strong, alot of strength in depth

Could be the year Serie A gets it's four teams back for the champions league, not far behind the EPL or Bundes.

Flavia
    Think Juve will win it again. But I hope Milan and Inter do much better.

High Definition Member

Take it the forum Roma obsession has died down and people won't vote for them to win it over juventus like last year. What were they thinking?

Estonian Culé
    Question is not who will win it, but who are going to finish 2-5. Because Juve will dominate once again and it is up to the other teams to qualify UCL and Europa League.

You're not even a real journalism
    Be good to wait until the transfers end, i don't think it will be plain sailing for Juventus this time round at all

Lost Tevez + i think Pirlo, losing alot of creativity & Pirlo's set pieces that have won them so many games over the years, they gonna find it alot tougher to break teams
    Last edited by Ode to Django; 5th July 2015 at 04:08 PM.

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to Django View Post
    In for a good season, the two Milan clubs have strengthened which was needed, the top six are already strong, alot of strength in depth

Could be the year Serie A gets it's four teams back for the champions league, not far behind the EPL or Bundes.
    Its really difficult this next season but very possible 1 season after that.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

”Grącies Xavi!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    Take it the forum Roma obsession has died down and people won't vote for them to win it over juventus like last year. What were they thinking?
    I did, admittedly. Guess me and the others underrated Allegri just a bit.

I think this year I will close the poll after the start of the season so everyone has to make their prediction before someone gets a chance to start running away with the title.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    I think this year I will close the poll after the start of the season so everyone has to make their prediction before someone gets a chance to start running away with the title.
    Should do this for all the league polls, honestly.

Suarez, Neymar, Messi. SNM. Show No Mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Should be after the end of the transfer market though .,may be a team can make a good signing that improve its chances (although it is unlikely in Calcio)

President of FC Barcelona
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    What a massive let down they were.

Anyone watching the Italian Supercup? Kicks off in just about 20 minutes. Juventus will be playing Lazio. New #10s for each side in Pogba and Felipe Anderson, battle of the big men in Mandzukic and Klose; Candreva for Lazio is another one to watch.

Flavia
    2-0 Juve. Guess it's over.

Yeah, uneventful but even first half, and then Juve got the better of them in the second.