Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

i_bleed_blaugrana

Good God Milan are driving me fucking nuts!!!

Such a piss poor performance and already 14 points off Juve now and it's not even November yet. It's just not good enough from Montella, the players decision-making on the ball is a joke with how he has them setup. Sad to see because I was really hoping to see a resurgence from them this season and it already looks over for them.

They keep fooling like this and I wouldn't mind Barça sniping Andre Silvia from them. He's a talent to watch.

Stoichkov1

Good God Milan are driving me fucking nuts!!!

Such a piss poor performance and already 14 points off Juve now and it's not even November yet. It's just not good enough from Montella, the players decision-making on the ball is a joke with how he has them setup. Sad to see because I was really hoping to see a resurgence from them this season and it already looks over for them.

They keep fooling like this and I wouldn't mind Barça sniping Andre Silvia from them. He's a talent to watch.

Andre Silva is garbage.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Juve getting thrashed by Sampdoria. Love it.

Edit; Before almost letting it slip.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
200m is nothing now and we are hopeless because of the manager. Doesn't matter if we spent 600 million, that was the problem

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think he'll be awful but not gonna lie i love the appointment, I really hope he does well. And don't care so much if we lose, least we'll give 100%. Montella was lifeless, it was a chore to watch his team

El Flaco

Napoli (1st place) vs. Juventus (3rd place) will start at 20:30 CET.

Just in case if anyone here is gonna watch the game.

serghei

Juve the more mature side. Kept Napoli very quiet with a very compact 4-4-1-1 in defense from what it seems, with Dybala behind Higuain. Napoli have almost all of the ball but they create very little danger so far.

Home of Barca Fans