Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
There?s rumours of Conte leaving Inter, Allegri is apparently who would replace him.

"According to new reports from Sky Sport Italia, tensions are very high between Conte & Inter and it looks like him leaving is a real possibility now.
They're saying both parties are "further apart than ever" & Conte doesn't want another year at Inter like this one."

Feels like he really put his fingerprint on this Inter team and built it the way he wanted. I had expectations of them really challenging Juve next season.

Vilarrubi

"According to new reports from Sky Sport Italia, tensions are very high between Conte & Inter and it looks like him leaving is a real possibility now.
They're saying both parties are "further apart than ever" & Conte doesn't want another year at Inter like this one."

Feels like he really put his fingerprint on this Inter team and built it the way he wanted. I had expectations of them really challenging Juve next season.

This Juve team are there for the taking. If any of Lazio, Inter and Atalanta had sorted their shit out they could have won easily.

Imagine Allegri winning Serie A next season with Inter :lol:

Birdy

This Juve team are there for the taking. If any of Lazio, Inter and Atalanta had sorted their shit out they could have won easily.

Imagine Allegri winning Serie A next season with Inter :lol:

Let's keep Atalanta out of the list. Look at their budget, and they have been consistently outperforming their rivals and pushing their ceiling higher and higher.
I don't think Lazio could challenge either. They had a good run before the break that masked their problems.
The only disappointment was Inter, who could clearly win it this time, but they failed miserably against the mid-table teams.

Next year, Juventus will be stronger with a midfield trio of Jorginho-Arthur-Rabiot, they could certainly play more 'Sarri-ball', and a striker upfront (Milik or Jimenez) better than retiring Higuain. Important signings (like Ndombele, Hakimi, Erisken already, a striker if Lautaro leaves) mooted or already completed for Inter, means Inter should be the closest again to challenge. But I don't think they can do it, if they failed this season.

Problem for Juve is they have Ronaldo, a player that does not fit Sarri's system. It was very idiotic from Anieli and their board to first buy Ronaldo and then hire Sarri. You either go with Ronaldo and a pragmatic coach like Allegri, or hire Sarri let him build and play beautiful football and sell Ronaldo.

Vilarrubi

Let's keep Atalanta out of the list. Look at their budget, and they have been consistently outperforming their rivals and pushing their ceiling higher and higher.
I don't think Lazio could challenge either. They had a good run before the break that masked their problems.
The only disappointment was Inter, who could clearly win it this time, but they failed miserably against the mid-table teams.

Next year, Juventus will be stronger with a midfield trio of Jorginho-Arthur-Rabiot, they could certainly play more 'Sarri-ball', and a striker upfront (Milik or Jimenez) better than retiring Higuain. Important signings (like Ndombele, Hakimi, Erisken already, a striker if Lautaro leaves) mooted or already completed for Inter, means Inter should be the closest again to challenge. But I don't think they can do it, if they failed this season.

Problem for Juve is they have Ronaldo, a player that does not fit Sarri's system. It was very idiotic from Anieli and their board to first buy Ronaldo and then hire Sarri. You either go with Ronaldo and a pragmatic coach like Allegri, or hire Sarri let him build and play beautiful football and sell Ronaldo.

Actually yeah I didn’t realise they were unbeaten since restart until last game. Big respect to them.

Chainsaw

Killahead
There’s rumours of Conte leaving Inter, Allegri is apparently who would replace him.

It seems signing coaches have become like transfer targets for Inter each summer. I'm not unhappy with Conte, I think he did a good job at Inter, but I don't mind him leaving as well for Allegri or Poch. Inter have lost a lot of easy points in a season in which Juve has been quite underwhelming. And the way Inter went out of the CL group stage was not satisfactory.

Vilarrubi

Interesting how they sack him a day after getting knocked out yet we took over a year since the Roma defeat with Valverde. Same thing should have happened.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sarri is a happy man. Definition of falling upwards and banking the cash from contract terminations while filling up the trophy cabinet.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a call from Barto in a few weeks.

Home of Barca Fans