Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Andresito

Staff member
Napoli dropped points again. 18 points behind Juventus with 11 games left.

If Juventus get knocked out of CL they'll get an early vacation. They could theoretically clinch the title in mid april meaning 1.5 months of useless games. Must be motivating lol.

Chainsaw

Killahead
MILAN (4-3-3): G. Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessié, Bakayoko, Paquetà; Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu.
Bench: Reina, A. Donnarumma, Zapata, Caldara, Abate, Conti, Laxalt, Biglia, Bertolacci, Castillejo, Borini, Cutrone.

Coach: Gattuso.

INTER (4-3-3): Handanovic; D'Ambrosio, De Vrij, Skriniar, Asamoah; Gagliardini, Brozovic, Vecino; Politano, Martinez, Perisic.
Bench: Padelli, Ranocchia, Cedric, Dalbert, Borja Valero, Candreva, Keita Baldé.

Coach: Spalletti.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Oh boy you guys should have watched Inter-Empoli just to realize what a bunch of clowns Inter has put together!! :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine me LMAO while being stressed as hell in the last 10 minutes of the match. Some of the most amateurish mistakes Inter players made to miss the CL but Empoli forwards and Handanovic stopped that from happening. Haven't laughed this hard watching a football match for a long time! Half of these morons really need to fuck off alongside Spalletti and I've been generous tbh. They tried SO HARD not to make the CL but they failed. :lol:

That Keita shirt pulling at the end of the match was kindergarten material. Why the fuck do you even do that when The GK is like 10 meters behind Brozovic??!! :lol: He got himself sent off and Brozovic goal cancelled for that! Oh boy. Can't believe these clowns earn so much just to be this retarded.

Centauri B

Oh boy you guys should have watched Inter-Empoli just to realize what a bunch of clowns Inter has put together!! :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine me LMAO while being stressed as hell in the last 10 minutes of the match. Some of the most amateurish mistakes Inter players made to miss the CL but Empoli forwards and Handanovic stopped that from happening. Haven't laughed this hard watching a football match for a long time! Half of these morons really need to fuck off alongside Spalletti and I've been generous tbh. They tried SO HARD not to make the CL but they failed. :lol:

That Keita shirt pulling at the end of the match was kindergarten material. Why the fuck do you even do that when The GK is like 10 meters behind Brozovic??!! :lol: He got himself sent off and Brozovic goal cancelled for that! Oh boy. Can't believe these clowns earn so much just to be this retarded.

I had a lot of money riding on Roma, Milan, Atalanta & Inter winning tonight. Thankfully it all went well for me in the end, but yes, Inter players are idiots, especially Keita.

Valencia, Bayern and the above Italian clubs made me some good money this weekend!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter announced that Luciano Spalletti is no longer the coach of Inter. Antonio Conte is not official as the next coach yet, but all the reports say it's a done deal.

Home of Barca Fans