Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another reason why Dybala should be the starter for Argentina. His understanding with Higuain.

But instead you have the stupidest player in modern football history in Di Maria on that left side.

JerseyAddict

Not by me... But what a goal :) and btw. The pace of the game. Up and down... But so many mistakes and bad passes.

Why was Perišić red carded?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't particularly like Juve and their fanbase, but they might just be who we will have to rely on in the end to prevent Real Madrid from winning the CL back-to-back.

El Flaco

Don't particularly like Juve and their fanbase, but they might just be who we will have to rely on in the end to prevent Real Madrid from winning the CL back-to-back.

Yeah, they're definitely in the same category alongside with PSG and Bayern. Maybe even Monaco and Sevilla as well, although both of them are considered as dark horses currently.

They are impressive again.

To be honest, trashing against a team from the relegation zone at home isn't really an impressive feat by any mean from Juve.

Marchisio8

Banned
Yeah, they're definitely in the same category alongside with PSG and Bayern. Maybe even Monaco and Sevilla as well, although both of them are considered as dark horses currently.

To be honest, trashing against a team from the relegation zone at home isn't really an impressive feat by any mean from Juve.

PSG? please :lol:

Average team with 1 good game against a team with non-midfield doesn't make them even close to contenders

Yannik

Eh I must agree with Marchisio although I'm not supporting that "average" claim. PSG is not quite Juve and definitely not Bayern yet. Before the Barca game they werent enjoying an all around great season for their standards. The victory was obviously a big boost to their name, but it doesn't "catapult" them immediately back into the elite. They must prove consistency again and edge out Monaco for the domestic lead first.

Last edited:

El Flaco

PSG? please :lol:

Average team with 1 good game against a team with non-midfield doesn't make them even close to contenders

What makes you think they're an average side?

Eh I must agree with Marchisio although I'm not supporting that "average" claim. PSG is not quite Juve and definitely not Bayern yet. Before the Barca game they werent enjoying an all around great season for their standards. The victory was obviously a big boost to their name, but it doesn't "catapult" them immediately back into the elite. They must prove consistency again and edge out Monaco for the domestic lead first.

I'm just saying that PSG are one of the teams with enough quality to be a really tough opponent to Real Madrid and even prevent them from winning CL back-to-back. Never said PSG are at the same level as Bayern or so.

And I believe it's a misconception to suggest PSG's season in Ligue 1 aren't great. Except last year, PSG have collected around the same amount of points they did in previous seasons after 25 games played.

Also, both Nice and Monaco have improved significally this season and have collected 15 points more than they did after 25 played games compared to a year ago. So you've to give credit to them for making the top flight in Ligue 1 more competitive.

KingLeo10

you guys are trusting juve in a CL final? a team with 2-6 CL finals record, the only team we can remotely have any faith in to beat madrid is bayern. and they're hardly a machine themselves.

Yannik

you guys are trusting juve in a CL final? a team with 2-6 CL finals record, the only team we can remotely have any faith in to beat madrid is bayern. and they're hardly a machine themselves.

I'd say this is especially a reason why I would make a case for Juve in a CL final. They haven't won in a while. They are hungry, they would definitely run their lungs out.

Home of Barca Fans