• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

663_-serie_a-primary-2010.gif

Defending champions: Juventus
Newly promoted teams: Carpi, Frosinone, Bologna
Fixture list: To be announced​

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
In for a good season, the two Milan clubs have strengthened which was needed, the top six are already strong, alot of strength in depth

Could be the year Serie A gets it's four teams back for the champions league, not far behind the EPL or Bundes.

F

Flavia

Think Juve will win it again. But I hope Milan and Inter do much better.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Take it the forum Roma obsession has died down and people won't vote for them to win it over juventus like last year. What were they thinking? :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Question is not who will win it, but who are going to finish 2-5. Because Juve will dominate once again and it is up to the other teams to qualify UCL and Europa League.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Be good to wait until the transfers end, i don't think it will be plain sailing for Juventus this time round at all

Lost Tevez + i think Pirlo, losing alot of creativity & Pirlo's set pieces that have won them so many games over the years, they gonna find it alot tougher to break teams

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
In for a good season, the two Milan clubs have strengthened which was needed, the top six are already strong, alot of strength in depth

Could be the year Serie A gets it's four teams back for the champions league, not far behind the EPL or Bundes.

Its really difficult this next season but very possible 1 season after that.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Take it the forum Roma obsession has died down and people won't vote for them to win it over juventus like last year. What were they thinking? :lol:

I did, admittedly. Guess me and the others underrated Allegri just a bit.

XaviMessiGirl

I think this year I will close the poll after the start of the season so everyone has to make their prediction before someone gets a chance to start running away with the title.

khaled_a_d

I think this year I will close the poll after the start of the season so everyone has to make their prediction before someone gets a chance to start running away with the title.

Should be after the end of the transfer market though .,may be a team can make a good signing that improve its chances (although it is unlikely in Calcio)

EdmondDantes

Anyone watching the Italian Supercup? Kicks off in just about 20 minutes. Juventus will be playing Lazio. New #10s for each side in Pogba and Felipe Anderson, battle of the big men in Mandzukic and Klose; Candreva for Lazio is another one to watch.

Home of Barca Fans