Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
40 year old Ibra doesn't look or play like a 40 year old tho

and don't act like he wouldn't dick La Liga aswell lol.

All the leagues currently are garbage

serghei

Thing with Ibra is that he was never very fast, but he was mobile and technical for his size. And somewhat he has kept his power and his mobility even at this age.

BarcaOG

Banned
Messi would still dominate this zombie league TBH. If a 40 year old Ibra is scoring near a goal a game...

i doubt that. Ibra is a fighter; he wants to impose himself wherever he goes. there is no fight in messi. in italy they would tackle him into retirement.

id swap ibra for messi at this point. he has more balls than our entire squad

KingLeo10

i doubt that. Ibra is a fighter; he wants to impose himself wherever he goes. there is no fight in messi. in italy they would tackle him into retirement.

id swap ibra for messi at this point. he has more balls than our entire squad

You keep spreading this but Messi has literally beaten/outperformed Ibra every time they've met in the CL KOs.

Ibra is one of the greatest CL KO disappearing acts in recent memory. Only Aguero rivals him in that regard.

BarcaOG

Banned
You keep spreading this but Messi has literally beaten/outperformed Ibra every time they've met in the CL KOs.

Ibra is one of the greatest CL KO disappearing acts in recent memory. Only Aguero rivals him in that regard.

ill give you that. im talking about spirit in general. i'll bet my house that when messi is 39 he wont even be playing, let alone leading one of europe's top leagues in scoring.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ibra is still a great striker, he cant run anymore but if you give him 3-4 chances per match in the penalty box he will score 1-2 goals. The penalty for Milan was a joke.

Home of Barca Fans