User Tag List

Page 1 of 142 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Borussia Dortmund

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Borussia Dortmund

Small intro on Borussia Dortmund who, after opening match where they were defeated vs. Leverkusen, chalked up 7 victories in a row and replaced Mainz as Bundesliga leaders few days ago.

Their usual lineup:

Their team is full of youngsters: Hummels (21), Schmelzer (22), Bender (21), Großkreutz (22), Kagawa (21) Subotic (21), Sahin (22), Gotze (18).

Interestingly enough, their coach is Jurgen Klopp, man who managed Mainz for 8 years.

Valon
    Nuri, Bender and Kagawa seem to be great.

The good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it will be interesting to see how Jurgen Klopp deals with the formation when Muhamad Zidane returns,maybe use Kagawa on Flanks

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't rate Klopp that much. eltren could say otherwise but I think he's been riding lady luck so far.

Adolfo Valencia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mido View Post
    it will be interesting to see how Jurgen Klopp deals with the formation when Muhamad Zidane returns,maybe use Kagawa on Flanks
    I dont see Zidan getting into the team again. Lewandoski is taking over Zidans role, so i would expect Zidan to leave in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I don't rate Klopp that much. eltren could say otherwise but I think he's been riding lady luck so far.
    Klopp is a great motivator, there is absolutely no doubt about it. He also seems like a good tactician, his team plays a very fast, straight and offensive football, and still using physics to brawl the opponent down and get into possession asap. If you watched the EL match vs Sevilla you could see that (well i am aware they lost, but they would have given Sevilla a trashing if not stopped by the ref). On my personal list i easily rate him among the top 5 bundesliga coaches today, perhaps even top 3 ...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for that eltren. I only watched few matches this season and should probably give him another go.

The good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zidane was argubaly the best player at Dortumond before his injury setback,will bea massive boost if he returns to his form

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U mean Zidan :>

The good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    U mean Zidan :>

Adolfo Valencia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mido View Post
    Zidane was argubaly the best player at Dortumond before his injury setback,will bea massive boost if he returns to his form
    hm, not really imo. regarded as keyplayers were already last year the cb couple of hummels and subotic, the cm couple of kehl and sahin and barrios up front. zidan was inhabiting the deep striker/am position and cpuldnt really match kagawas current performances there imo. at least i can say thar hardly anyone of the fans seems to be missing him.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice FK goal in stoppage time by Silva to give Dortmund a point.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way they dominated against Mainz made me believe Borussia Dortmund are the favourites for the title.

Adolfo Valencia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, like i just wrote in the BL thread. If they really drop out of the EL (and they are currently behind PSG and Sevilla) they should be making it w/out the eurocup distraction.

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lookin' good.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arguably Borussia's best prospect and player Shinji Kagawa may be out for a season due to foot injury.

Such a shame for him