Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I need some stats. Wonder how many pens have been given this season in the Seria A compared to the last 10-15 seasons.

xXKonan

Had to be the worst Juve perfoming side to win the Serie A.

Got lucky Lazio, Inter, Atalanta shat the bed. Didn't help Napoli had issues as well until they brought Gatuso in.

Horatio

You're welcome
Didnt look happy about winning the league. Knows he botched it and couldve bridged the difference at home against 10 men Sampdoria.

Congrats to Juve.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I mean, what for? Pretty well documented what causes the inflated numbers across the board.

Are you talking about the handball rule that is getting applied vigorously ? Or is there some other cause ?

Still I would like to see some exact numbers at the end of the season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Are you talking about the handball rule that is getting applied vigorously ? Or is there some other cause ?

Still I would like to see some exact numbers at the end of the season.

Yes. Mainly them interpreting the new rules as 'every handball is a handball'. Unlike most other countries.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I saw earlier there's been 171 in Serie A, 148 in La Liga, and 92 in PL. That was after Immobile's first today, so it's a few higher.

Thanks.

Surprising that so many pens have been given in La Liga. 20 more games to go for the Seria A aswell so they can easily reach 190 pens.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
So we went from 121 to 171 with 20 matches to go?

As @Katarina1 said , the pens of today havent even been counted yet. On statbunker Juve, Lazio etc are still on 35 games. So if you count today's pens we are on 176 ( Lazio 2 , Roma 2 and Juve 1)with 20 games to go.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans