Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
De Jong dropped for Montolivo, took long enough. De Jong a very good player but infront of that defense is just tragic, Montolivo will stick to his position, intercept by reading the game, much better. However he hasn't played regularly for a long time, so will probably struggle.

Bonaventura very average everywhere, don't like him as the #10 would much prefer Honda or Suso, but at least he'll run beyond so he's always a goal threat.

Bacca/Adriano have formed a decent partnership already, i like it, always on the move.

Midfield of both teams isn't good enough

Chainsaw

Killahead
Official line-ups:

Inter: 1 Handanovic; 21 Santon, 17 Medel, 24 Murillo, 5 Juan Jesus; 13 Guarin, 83 Felipe Melo, 7 Kondogbia; 44 Perisic, 9 Icardi, 10 Jovetic.

Subs: 30 Carrizo, 8 Palacio, 11 Biabiany, 12 Telles, 14 Montoya, 22 Ljajic, 23 Ranocchia, 27 Gnoukouri, 33 D'Ambrosio, 55 Nagatomo, 77 Brozovic, 97 Manaj.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

AC Milan: 1 Diego Lopez; 20 Abate, 17 Zapata, 13 Romagnoli, 2 De Sciglio; 27 Kucka, 18 Montolivo, 28 Bonaventura; 10 Honda; 9 Luiz Adriano, 70 Bacca.

Subs: 32 Abbiati, 99 Donnarumma, 5 Mexes, 8 Suso, 11 Cerci, 15 Ely, 16 Poli, 23 Nocerino, 33 Alex, 34 De Jong, 45 Balotelli, 96 Calabria.
Coach: Sinisa Mihajlovic.

Referee: Rocchi.
Assistants: Giallatini, Padovan.
Fourth official: Di Fiore.
Additional assitants: Orsato, Valeri.

Medel as CB?!

Yep. Miranda didn't get the green light to start.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Oh my god, Inter bought Melo, lol. I remember in the summer when I visited the Inter forum, people were making jokes that they'll probably sign Melo... must have missed the moment they actually got him. :lol:

xXKonan

FT Inter 1 A.C Milan 0

All those missed chances early on by Luiz Adriano came back to Haunt A.C in the end.

Juan Jesus and Perisic appeared to have been injured.

Chainsaw

Killahead
9 points from 3 matches. Top of the league! :D

Hope it's not a bad injury for Perisic. A pretty stupid way to injure himself.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on the win L! Goal was brilliant. Although, I gotta say, you were a bit lucky with Balotelli almost scoring twice once he came on

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I thought we played much better, certainly better than last season, infact both teams did. We play like that & we'll win more often than not

XaviMessiGirl

Congratulations on the win L! Goal was brilliant. Although, I gotta say, you were a bit lucky with Balotelli almost scoring twice once he came on

Thanks (and sure was better than the Liverpool disaster yesterday). Definitely the best I have seen Inter play in a while. Actually winning the league is probably a bit of a stretch but top 3 could be a real possibility. Still early to say for sure though.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Massimo Moratti and Samuel Eto'o in the stands last night.

12002885_972978802766553_1242954226033688327_n.jpg

COzz527WgAEBe4t.jpg

Home of Barca Fans