Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hope Lazio win the title. They deserve it. La Masia's Patric is playing for them for quite a few years now if someone didn't know that.

gregorrin10

Everybody talking about Juve and Inter. Watch Immobile fire Lazio to the title and take the top scorer award in the process (the latter already on course on doing). Would be the perfect outcome for me. Yes, I don't want Juve winning it for obvious reasons, and yes, Inter is the lesser evil, but I still hate those stingy fucks, even more so after what they did to us in the Rafinha deal.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Didn't realise Lazio were that close. Good for them.

Napoli shitting the bed is somewhat expected. Could make things easier for Barcelona in time.

Richard.H

Fabian Ruiz with a goal for Napoli to take a 1-0 lead vs Inter. To be fair inter looked in control most match. Let’s see how they respond

Note: this is a coppa italia tie

Vilarrubi

May 13th... wtf :lol: if this has been postponed what about all their other home games? Don’t see how they can go ahead either.

Hardy

yeah, but they screwed Inter, look their schedule, I don't know what happens if Inter manage to go far in europa league and coppa italia :lol:

Home of Barca Fans