Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Centauri B

Penaldo wins me money!

My coupon had Barca, Real, Atleti, Dortmund, Bayern and Juve winning.

For some reason I avoided betting on Valencia as well.

Last edited:

Latschenkiefer

It feels like every time i watch a game with this guy on the pitch, there comes the moment, when the commentator says: "Ronaldo is nowhere to be seen until now. I am very surprised. It simply might not be his game today."

Leo_Messi

Been saying it for years but I really hope that the two Milano clubs will wake up and challenge Juventus for real. Sure, Milan has been my lifelong club in Italy but I want a strong Inter as well as this would favor Serie A as a whole and make it more competitive. While I have nothing against Napoli and have admired their playing style for long, they cannot challenge Juve continuously for many reasons some of them being historic, others related to economy, fanbase and potential. Same story with Roma who are perpetual bottlers in the sense that a club of this stature and located in such an iconic city like Rome, should have performed vastly better historically. They could have been a European heavyweight with better boards and owners throughout history.

It is also about damn time that the pathetic Italian bureaucracy that many ordinary people suffer from will improve and that the clubs finally begin to own their own stadiums and thus increasing their revenues.

I miss the Serie A that I grow up watching and loved watching.:(

While I respect Juve for the players that they have contributed with to the national team and while I admire the Agnelli family and their business model (in the Italian context that was always ahead of everyone else even ages ago, excluding Berluscas arrival in the late 1980's and the "happy" 10 year period after that where his pockets were loose), I do dislike the fact that they are this dominating. It kills the league and its development and kills every excitement when we know beforehand who will win the scudetto.

At least the youth teams are improving, a very promising generation of players is emerging (local ones) and more clubs have more money available and are spending it more as well. If just the stadium issue could be solved and more stable ownerships emerged it could be a good thing.

Inter's owners are already showing promise and so do Milan's after those Chinese frauds (no offense to Chinese people here but the previous owner was a fraud in case some sensitive people starts screaming racism).

---

Juve about to have a 14 point lead over Napoli with 14 rounds left. A question of time before they win their 8th scudetto in a row! 8th in a row! This is worse than Lyon's 7 leagues in a row, Bayern's recent dominance and that of PSG. Would never have imagined this ever happening in Italy just 10 years ago.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans