Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Centauri B

Inter - Genoa

Spalletti has left out: Icardi, Nainggolan, Asamoah, Miranda, Valero, Candreva and Vecino.

Saving seven (!) starters for us.

Edit: Inter B, 1-0 up against Genoa early on.

Edit 2: Inter B 2-0 up against Genoa after 16 minutes. Serie A must be ultra-competitive.

Last edited:

Centauri B

Hmm, does no one care about Serie A?

Inter just got hammered by Atalanta 4-1. They are still recovering from playing Barca on Tuesday it seems.

JerseyAddict

Hmm, does no one care about Serie A?

Inter just got hammered by Atalanta 4-1. They are still recovering from playing Barca on Tuesday it seems.

Since Juve monopolized Serie A. It is waste of time cause the end is so known. Napoli is worth of watching. Milan and Inter are in shambles and Roma always fails.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nobody cares about Serie A. Most boring top league together with Ligue 1, if you can even call them top leagues these days.

Morten

Napoli with a 0-0 draw against a team they should beat, 8 points behind Juventus now?
Guess they can just hand the trophy to Juventus already.

Serie A sure is boring.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Napoli with a 0-0 draw against a team they should beat, 8 points behind Juventus now?
Guess they can just hand the trophy to Juventus already.

Serie A sure is boring.

juve definitely wouldn't win this title without CR7's services. I mean no way they won the past 7 titles, right.

JerseyAddict

Anyone watching Juve Inter?
I can't get that Inter side. Juve has pushed them back in wnd half and they all of a sudden are on the ropes. That Mandžukić goal was so expected.

soul24rage

Anyone watching Juve Inter?
I can't get that Inter side. Juve has pushed them back in wnd half and they all of a sudden are on the ropes. That Mandžukić goal was so expected.

I was frustrated with Inter as they had very good chances to get the lead. Both teams were both sloppy and it was whoever makes a mistake loses the match type of game. Serie A is already over before the 1st half of the season is even over lol.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Same old boring routine. Juve are simply too superior on and off the field. Even when they are not performing at their best every opponent always (almost) somehow manages to mess up and handle it on a plate for them by missing one big chance after the other. The first half tonight says hello. No point even speculating about a different champion this season. Not that this comes as a huge surprise by any means. The eighth scudetto in a row it is then. 8 scudetti in 8 years. Pathetic what Serie A has turned into in this regard. Hopefully Juve will choke in Europe as always though. Even more so this season after Ronaldo's arrival.

Last edited:
Juve has already won the title. It will be interesting how they will do in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! Now with CR7 they have extra boost to win finally the CL. Only teams who could stop them is City orBarca. I dont think that the other teams are strong enough for Juve with Ronaldo. Maybe Atletico could also win with bus parking.

Home of Barca Fans