Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
2-2 and if they're gonna continue like this they're gonna concede a third. Penaldo almost won his first penalty in Serie A.

Joan

I couldn't watch the match but will surely try to find the video of it. Roma Atalanta 3-3. Roma with their best 11, Atalanta resting a few starters. But I've seen a lot of Gasperini's matches and can say I'm impressed with his style. He's the very definition of a manager thinking outside of the box. Combining a few tactical approaches into a fluid system. Always lined up in a 3-4-3 (3-5-2) formation insisting on 3 at the back. Also opts for man-to-man marking thus enabling his teams to press midfield lines and the flanks high up the pitch. When the ball's won (usually in the middle, flanks are covered) they're starting a transition. The striker (9) is always a bit behind the wings (if they're not playing with 2 strikers, then one's behind to support and the other's in front) which tend to run behind defenses and cut the ball back (tonight it was Mario Pašalić who's not even a striker). It's a neat system but amazingly efficient. On the other hand, I'm starting to doubt Monchi's work regarding the midfield. Also, never thought Olsen would prove to be a solid option.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Decent Milan derby so far. Inter are pretty strong and well covered in most positions. Definitely a team which could cause us a lot of problems on Wednesday. Icardi and Perisic are the two we really need to watch.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The thug Nainggolan has to be subbed off due to injury a couple of days before facing Barca. YES!

Home of Barca Fans