Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Good result for Napoli and Roma. Don't know how the January transfer window is gonna shake things up but this could be Napoli's year.

Total-Football

wtf.. lazio vs torino ref haha thats the most fucked up shit i have ever seen. a ref using VAR and still give a red card to immobile that was 100% unjustified. a defender got into his face and he barely touched him with his shoulder.at most it should have been a yellow for both players.
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] could you find it flaco ? around minute 45 or 46 first half.

Last edited:

Total-Football

never mind found it. That's the red card. It was after ref used video assistance mind you ! lol

torino's player got into his face and provoked immobile whose reaction needed no card.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Just for full closure i started the story i have to finish it. From reddit:

"Lazio fans take revenge on referee Piero Giacomelli by downvoting his cafe on TripAdvisor"

:lol:

JerseyAddict

Been watching Milan:Inter. Rather poor start. Lots of uncontroled football and shit play. Made it better by the end. Dissallowed goal by Perišić. It was an own goal by ACM keeper. I doubt Icardi even touched the ball.

serghei

Juve wins in the last second vs Lazio with a Dybala golazo. They'll probably win the league this season as well.

Cule4life

The Culest
Juve win in the last minute while Napoli losing to Roma.

tenor.gif

xXKonan

That's the thing about Juve, they can play some of the worst football out there and win it at the end.

Serie A is just one of those leagues you cannot make a mistake in as Juve will always be there breathing down your neck.

Roma scores again.

Home of Barca Fans