Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

TrueCule

Arguably the best player in Europe so far in 2017, Dries Mertens, goes off injured against Roma after having scored two nice goals. Who are Napoli playing in a couple of days? Real Madrid. Of course. Who said their lucky days were past them?
Mertens will be ready for Real, it's just a knock.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Doesn't matter. Napoli can't do shit against this Madrid. They are too strong for them, and Real's main players got rest this weekend too!

! away goal really means nothing. Especially when you consider the fact that: Real may consider a goal or 2 but there's no way in hell they are not scoring! So yeah, Napoli going down the drain

TrueCule

Playing on a Sao Paolo stadium in front of a 60k Napoli supporters won't be an easy task for Real Madrid. If Mertens, Insinge, Hamsik, Callejon, Milik have good they they are capable of scoring 2 or more goals, especially with Real's defensive liability. Koulibaly and Albiol will need to have a game of the season defensively, though, that's right.

Nucky

Serie A needs strong AC Milan and FC Inter back. Roma and Napoli just don't have what it takes to win the league.

El Flaco

They do the speaking for me. I dont even have to say anything.

I doubt you would've made this post if PSG advanced tonight instead...

Still doesn't change that they're a really good side, but we just pulled off the greatest comeback in European Cup & UCL history.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Pjaca missed few great oportunities.
He was never a good scorer, maybe he should play a bit deeper for Juve.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's getting in good positions constantly. Just need to work on his composure when finishing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not very impressed by Alves whenever I watched Juve this season, neither is the Serie A commentator for my stream. Still some great passes here and there, but he just keeps losing the ball and barely seem to be able to defend at all these days. Glad that he left as the Barca legend he is before he declined even further.

Dybala, tho. What a talent. You can see so much of Messi in him. Must've been watching him for all his childhood.

Home of Barca Fans