Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Juve-Napoli Copa is on.

Juve have won all of their ghome games this season but I feel Napoli will take a draw tonight.

Total-Football

That was never a penalty. Napoli played better.. but they have a huge problem.. their main striker is 2 levels below the rest of the team.

ejuventus

I hope you're joking

Reina crusches Cuadrado while the ball was still in play for Cuadrado himself

that's foul.
Foul, inside the box, is penalty

That's football

Total-Football

I hope you're joking

Reina crusches Cuadrado while the ball was still in play for Cuadrado himself

that's foul.
Foul, inside the box, is penalty

That's football

You are a Juventus fan i respect the ride or die right .. But really all you have to do is reading what everybody is saying everywhere about last night .. It's the same with a tackle .. when a player makes the right tackle and touch the ball first, often times it looks nasty and even hurftul. But it doesn't matter, going by the book it's still a right tackle and therefore no foul should be given. Reina stretched his arms and went for the ball and touched the ball FIRST. The body collision and everything afterwards us meaningless.

Last edited:

ejuventus

You are a Juventus fan i respect the ride or die right .. But really all you have to do is reading what everybody is saying everywhere about last night .. It's the same with a tackle .. when a player makes the right tackle and touch the ball first, often times it looks nasty and even hurftul. But it doesn't matter, going by the book it's still a right tackle and therefore no foul should be given. Reina stretched his arms and went for the ball and touched the ball FIRST. The body collision and everything afterwards us meaningless.

it's not about being fan of this or that team
it's about football's rules

the rule says that in those cases it's FOUL
it's the rule.
You may or not agree, but that's the rule.

Surprised that there are football fans who don't know that yet

Epic lol.

Napoli... :facepalm:

In first half ref was actually very lenient on Napoli.

with teams Naples or Inter like, Serie A cannot be that good league that was in good times

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Arguably the best player in Europe so far in 2017, Dries Mertens, goes off injured against Roma after having scored two nice goals. Who are Napoli playing in a couple of days? Real Madrid. Of course. Who said their lucky days were past them?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a season for Belotti. Top scorer in the league now with his hat-trick against Palermo today.

Home of Barca Fans