Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just left when Dybala got injured. Hope he isn't out for long so he misses NT duty again.

Total-Football

Pjanic from fk!

Edit: LOL! goal disallowed unfairly.

that was a fair decision ( just like our goal today was unfair to valencia suarez blocked the vision of the goalkeeper) .. an offside player made a run and tried to kick the ball that directly affected the attention of the keeper .. it's an offisde anyday , courageous decision to go back and call it

Horatio

You're welcome
that was a fair decision ( just like our goal today was unfair to valencia suarez blocked the vision of the goalkeeper) .. an offside player made a run and tried to kick the ball that directly affected the attention of the keeper .. it's an offisde anyday , courageous decision to go back and call it

It was fair I agree. But they only showed different angles replay a little after I made that post.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Same Milan team, but one major difference;

Vincenzo Montella

One of the most talented coaches in World Football

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Love to read Juve forums when they lose. Hate their fans with passion. Plus, the majority of them are Messi and Barca hating piece of shits. Still bitter from that CL final. Can't wait until we steal Dybala from them. Members on the forum I usually read are so damn confident that he will be there for ever, calling him better than Messi and whatnot. Will create a user and troll the shit out of them when he leaves them.

Total-Football

Love to read Juve forums when they lose. Hate their fans with passion. Plus, the majority of them are Messi and Barca hating piece of shits. Still bitter from that CL final. Can't wait until we steal Dybala from them. Members on the forum I usually read are so damn confident that he will be there for ever, calling him better than Messi and whatnot. Will create a user and troll the shit out of them when he leaves them.

they can't and wont be worse than Ac milan forums .. some of most insane deluded shit i have ever read was in the Red and Black forums .

serghei

It was fair I agree. But they only showed different angles replay a little after I made that post.

It was wrongly disallowed. Benatia was offside and he didn't interfered with the play. Bonucci interfered and tried to touch the ball, but he came from a legit position. Bad call from the refs, 100% correct goal.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
It was wrongly dissallowed. Benatia was offside and he didn't interfered with the play. Bonucci interfered and tried to touch the ball, but he came from a legit position. Bad call from the refs, 100% percent legit goal.

hmmm...

Last edited:

Total-Football

[youtube]Z2fwGb__O34[/youtube]

he might be right .. here is the replay , only one of the two players was offside , by they crossed paths and it's unclear for me which one eventually made the run towards the ball .

Home of Barca Fans