Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Marchisio8

Banned
Regardless this should hopefully shut some people up who say that Inter play bad football and don't deserve to be top or can't be real title challengers. If we were that horrible then Napoli (who most agree are the best team in the league this season) should have annihilated us at home especially after being reduced to 10 men.

Most of your matches, you have been lucky as fuck, Your luck ran out against Napoli and will hopefully continue to do so. Soon, you'll be where you belong.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Serie A is just an embarrassment in general. Juve almost back on top after their catastrophic start of the season. Why do the other teams even bother? They're fucking awful.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Serie A is just an embarrassment in general. Juve almost back on top after their catastrophic start of the season. Why do the other teams even bother? They're fucking awful.

Well obviously Juventus are still the best team in the league coupled with the best coach, and as i said to you despite losing alot of points in the beginning they were still playing well & it was just obvious they would get it together. Napoli, Fiorentina are very good this year, Inter have been okay & Roma are having a poor time of it but still have very good players to turn it around. If Serie A is an embarassment what the heck is la liga as the perceived best league with a pants Madrid going nowhere under Rafa Benitez or the Premiership where nobody can stay consistent, if the Milanese clubs can get stronger we are talking a very good, competitive league again.

Napoli have improved tenfold since letting go of Rafa and i think they can win the league, them or Juventus.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Juventus defend like amateurs almost conceding a last minute equalizer and Allegri goes absolutely ballistic on the sideline :lol:

[tw]678567439114858497[/tw]

khaled_a_d

Inter lost ,can't believe Juve has closed the gap between the top of the league into 3 points so soon
4 points between the top team and 5th .seem strong season so far

Nucky

I just hope Juve doesn't win the title. Have nothing against Juve but it would be great to see other club winning it after Juventus dominitated the league with a few titles in a row. Maybe Inter this season?

StarLord

Higuain seems to be taking the piss out of Serie A this season. Epic goal-scoring record.

I just hope Juve doesn't win the title. Have nothing against Juve but it would be great to see other club winning it after Juventus dominitated the league with a few titles in a row. Maybe Inter this season?

Juventus will win it again. Was always inevitable.

Home of Barca Fans