Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Chelsea will walk it, and again show just how far the other so called greats have fallen. I despise them, but I doubt it'll be much of a contest, really.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
1. Arsenal
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Liverpool
5. City
6. Spurs
7. Southampton

Don't really care about the rest :lol:

I guess the controversial choices in mine are Arsenal in 1st, I've picked them every time but I actually believe we can do it, we have a really good squad and are almost done patching up our weaknesses, I think one or two signings and we're set. Also City dropping out of the top 4, I guess that depends a lot on their transfers but I have a feeling they won't do well in the market and then they'll have the same problems they did this mid-season, only worse, and this time the other teams won't let them get away with it

Arsenal need one more piece IMO

There is something else missing in Arsenal, not quality players... they have strong team (more quality then Atleti, Valencia, Sevilla, IMO) and still frustrate even us who are not fans-so imagine their desperation... even with Messi in first squad I can't see them on top... it's like they just don't have that "menthality of a winner" or something... maybe Wenger is absolete - young and innovative managers :)pep: :lucho: Simeone, Klopp, Emeri, Koemann, Santo...) are evolving this game too fast for him to catch up...

But when "it's their day" - they play beautifull... it is enjoyment to watch them. But problem is it is not so often (inconsistency)... just my oppinion.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The reason I've gone for Arsenal is because I really do think after their back to back FA Cup successes they now have begun to get that winning mentality back. It has given then a brilliant foundation to build from.

I also saw their game against Chelsea at the emirates and I thought the gap between the two closed a little.

I think Cech will add them 10 points quite easily. Against the 14 other clubs they dispatch them quite easily now. It's only against Chelsea and the Mancs that their head to head record has been bad. However I do feel that their victories over both Manchester clubs in various competitions prove that they are able to beat them.

I agree I think they need striker and possibly a centre back, however I think their attacking unit is as complete as it can get imo. With Coquelin having the last six months under his belt and has proved his quality in the DM role he now has a whole season to show his talent. With Ramsey and Oxlade-Chamberlain beside him, it is a formidable midfield.

Yes Chelsea are favourites to retain however I think Arsenal can topple them.

footyfan

Calma, calma
We are going to walk the Premier League this year.

De Gea
Darmian - Ramos - Smalling - Shaw
Herrera - Schneiderlin - Schweinsteiger
Mata - Rooney - Di Maria

F

Flavia

We are going to walk the Premier League this year.

De Gea
Darmian - Ramos - Smalling - Shaw
Mata - Rooney - Di Maria

Change ramos with someone else, he's not leaving rm.

xXKonan

De Gea
Darmian - Smalling -Otamendi- Shaw
Di Maria- Rooney - Depay

Martindn

Herrera - Schneiderlin - Schweinsteiger Would make too much sense no way will it happen, Fellaini has to be in there somewhere likely for Ander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans