José Mourinho
Pep Guardiola
Jürgen Klopp
Arsène Wenger
Antonio Conte
Mauricio Pochettino
Claudio Ranieri
Slaven Bilić .
This is unreal,except for when Real play I'll be following the EPL mostly.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Not that good, leicester will receive beating after beating, pep will need a second year before he makes city a big team and arsenal and spurs are arsenal and spurs.

ebc_99

Some of the managers for next year:
José Mourinho
Pep Guardiola
Jürgen Klopp
Arsène Wenger
Antonio Conte
Mauricio Pochettino
Claudio Ranieri
Slaven Bilić .

Only 2 of those are elite managers, the rest are either past it or hyped up, La Liga has a better group.

What has Pochettino ever done to be considered a top coach or Bilic, 8th with West Ham? Ranieri has had one great season, Wenger is past it, Conte was awful in Europe and Allegri has taken Juve further than he could. Klopp could be a truly top coach but the jury is out on that, only Guardiola and Mourinho are elite but Jose is not a guarantee of success anymore and Guardiola has only ever had elite players to work with so he may struggle too.

khaled_a_d

Some of the managers for next year:
José Mourinho
Pep Guardiola
Jürgen Klopp
Arsène Wenger
Antonio Conte
Mauricio Pochettino
Claudio Ranieri
Slaven Bilić .

Every year in the past decade the EPL had hyped their team more and more .how they have ton of elite team etc.how "next season" is gonna be gr8
And for half decade it was a disappointment after another.I have really stopped getting hyped for the next year in the EPL.all they have for now is names until prove otherwise

Every year in the past decade the EPL had hyped their team more and more .how they have ton of elite team etc.how "next season" is gonna be gr8
And for half decade it was a disappointment after another.I have really stopped getting hyped for the next year in the EPL.all they have for now is names until prove otherwise

i'm hyped for the coach clashes and whatnot. Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, Wenger and Conte will play 20 games against each other. Should be really fun.
The manchester rivalry is the stuff of movies tbh. But i think mourinho will be pretty calm next season, he wanted the job for a long time an there's no immediate pressure to win the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans