Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenRobbins

Yeah Herrera won't start next year. He should play everygame but LvG had no qualms over dropping him for a while and i think he may be dropped which is a shame.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Herrera - Schneiderlin - Schweinsteiger Would make too much sense no way will it happen, Fellaini has to be in there somewhere likely for Ander.

Why? Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger add enough physicality in midfield.

Martindn

Target man and his ability on set pieces. I dont really like it prefer Herrera in attack it but cant deny hes effective. Hopefully it changes with the other two signings.

S7_MUFC

Having Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger will provide enough physicality to compensate for playing Mata in midfield...Herrara can rotate with all 3 midfielders so will get plenty of minutes,Blind on the other hand may struggle to get in..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
CKDOLIjWEAA-bzC.jpg:large

Jenks

I don't see Arsenal even challenging. Cech is a nice addition, but they still need a top striker and CB and don't look any closer to getting one. Plus, they can never maintain their form throughout a season anyway.

DrPepper

Arsenal are pretty good at beating lesser opposition. Easily the best in the league in that regard since that's where the likes of Özil and co truly shine.

And if Wenger employs more bus parking tactics as they already did away against Man City, Spurs and Liverpool, they might even steal some points against the big teams. Cech will be key in those games.

Then again, Chelsea not only have a superior manager but also play better defensive tactics while having more options offensively, so it'll be a surprise if they fail to regain the title.

Arsenal's title hopes right now are mostly due to their good end to the season anyway. No one seems to remember how lucky they were to pick up their points during the start.

BenRobbins

Too win the league you HAVE to win the big games. You have to beat United, Chelsea and City at home and get a draw away. Arsenal can't beat Chelsea and United in the league. City will be better this year and won't lose to them at the Etihad, they are very very good there usually. Arsenal need to turn this around to stand a chance at winning the league.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm sticking with Arsenal to win the league nothing has dissuaded from that view at this time really. After their back to back FA Cup successes I think they've begun to get back that winning mentality back into the squad, which would enable them to go to Old Trafford, Etihad and Stamford Bridge and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans