14. Newcastle
15. Norwich
16. Bournemouth
17. Sunderland
18. Aston Villa
19. Leicester
20. Watford

I'll come back in May and see how close I was :D

That top 6 will be the top 6 in whatever order you see fit, but I think those 6 teams are comfortably ahead of the rest.

However what intrigues me and what I think is very open is the 7th - 9th positions. I put Swansea there because I think they have done some fantastic transfer business, West Ham will want to be a "major player" going into their new stadium so I see them getting some good signings and players playing for the manager. Stoke will improve and Southampton won't get worse but I think they hit their ceiling last year. Everton have a big rebuilding job to do and with little money to do it. So really I think those positions are up for grabs for most teams. It will depend on momentum.

I think Leicester will struggle now. Watford got promoted due to momentum and not quality - imo both Bournemouth and Norwich are better teams. I'd take a Dick Advocaat team to survive over a Tim Sherwood team. Plus if Villa lose Delph and Benteke I cannot see their replacements being better. Plus I think one season their luck is going to run out sooner or later after constant relegation scraps for the past 3 seasons.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think Arsenal 2nd at best unless Chelsea fuck up majorly. I only see us handing them the title.

Egert

Estonian Culé
My top 4:

1-Chelsea
2-ManC
3-Arsenal
4-ManU

I think Chelsea are very good right now and I believe they can win PL again.
ManC will play better and with some new signings they can come very very close to Chelsea, still think Chelsea is better right now.
Arsenal are looking stronger every year, was thinking of them for 2nd place but ManC are just a step ahead.
ManU will be better with some new players this coming season but LVG will need another season until he can fight for the title IMO.

DrPepper

Things I'd like to happen:

- Liverpool winning the Premier League the first year after Gerrard's departure
- Arsenal losing out on 4th place on the last day
- Spurs finishing ahead of Arsenal the first time since the Wenger era
- Southampton getting CL qualification after once again selling half of their squad
- Swansea having another good season
- obviously Brentford getting promoted from the Championship (not really relevant tho)

Which means:

1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Southampton
4. Tottenham
5. Arsenal
6. Man City
7. Man Utd
8. Swansea

Sounds silly, but as everyone knows anything is possible™ in the Premier League. That's why it's the best league in the world, or so they say.

Robbie

Walcott can't stay fit, Welbeck can't finish, and Giroud can't do everything by himself. If we don't get a new striker, we aren't winning anything

Alik

I'm predicting a Man City screw up.

1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal
3. Man Utd
4. Man City

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Chelsea, because they have players like Oscar, Willian, Hazard

how many times u heard that sentence

I voted City. If they get Klopp or somebody simmilar to his expertise and give him pile of cash to make things happend... not that I like that oil team, though.

I wish Southampton wins (I like them, Coeman works brilliantly) but that is almoast impossible.

Arsenal is just... strange. Something is missing there and nobody can pinnpoint what exactly. Every year same stupid story, Wenger is borring with his frustration.

United? Fallen giant on his knees. Sad sight, sad game, sad fans. Van Gaal tryin' to force players to reach former club's glory...

Liverpool? Last season was agonysing after rising expectations in the one before... ouch!

Tottenham? Really?

And I wish Chelsea fails miserably (I have nothing against the "Blues", just can't stand that football game mollester, Mourinho).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans