Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm not getting carried away here but we are 6 points off the top. We have been to Old Trafford, Etihad, Emirates, WHL, Goodison Park, Britannia and Stamford Bridge. Arguably the seven hardest away grounds in the country.

Now I don't seriously expect us to challenge for the title but one can dream so aim not for the ceiling but aim for the stars - and if we fail to reach those stars we may just land on that ceiling :)

P.s. ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD having a manager that makes me believe again.

Last edited:

Morten

I'm not getting carried away here but we are 6 points off the top. We have been to Old Trafford, Etihad, Emirates, WHL, Goodison Park, Britannia and Stamford Bridge. Arguably the seven hardest away grounds in the country.

Now I don't seriously expect us to challenge for the title but one can dream so aim not for the ceiling but aim for the stars - and if we fail to reach those stars we may just land on that ceiling :)

P.s.ITS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD having a manager that makes me believe again.

Yeah, i know that feeling, its great. Oh.....

Last edited:

Neymessi

But its the truth. Part of the reason pl is considered more entertaining is that its more unpredictable, not always, but often. Who will win the league this season? I would say city, but its not a sure thing, Arsenal and United are up there as well.
Who has won the league in spain 100 times the last 6-7 years, and who will win it again? Who has won bundesliga 3 years straight, and will win it again?
We all know the answer to that, dont we.

Thats literally the only thing people have to say why epl is better.Nothing else.Players,team performances etc and they don't even come close to la liga.Epl giants lose to second division teams in the fa cup all the time every season and they think thats because english teams are so good.Having an upset by a small team in epl every week is another reason for epl to be so great.What they don't realize is that happens because the top clubs of england are not that good.Look at the cl performances lately from them.Brazilian league won't be the best league if it has 4 top teams in a 2 point gap.They need to understand this.La liga really shits over EPL in the current era.

Morten

Thats literally the only thing people have to say why epl is better.Nothing else.Players,team performances etc and they don't even come close to la liga.Epl giants lose to second division teams in the fa cup all the time every season and they think thats because english teams are so good.Having an upset by a small team in epl every week is another reason for epl to be so great.What they don't realize is that happens because the top clubs of england are not that good.Look at the cl performances lately from them.Brazilian league won't be the best league if it has 4 top teams in a 2 point gap.They need to understand this.La liga really shits over EPL in the current era.

I dont deny that la liga is better than epl, cause it is. But im talking about entertainment, which is not a minor part of football, its a big part of it. From a neutrals perspective, someone who just want to watch some interesting football, well, there is a reason epl is more popular. Apart from the fans, who are interested in a one-hourse race, the same team year after year destroying everyone in their path?

Darko

How embarrassing would it be for the other clubs/managers if Klopp were to win the title. Would absolutely love it! :D

Neymessi

I dont deny that la liga is better than epl, cause it is. But im talking about entertainment, which is not a minor part of football, its a big part of it. From a neutrals perspective, someone who just want to watch some interesting football, well, there is a reason epl is more popular. Apart from the fans, who are interested in a one-hourse race, the same team year after year destroying everyone in their path?

Of course it is more entertaining,but only because of competition as I said before.And just because of that people should not say epl is the best league.Other factors should be taken into account and when they are,epl is clearly overrated.

Jenks

Well you can laugh and hype it all you want, [...]

Who on here actually hypes it though? I swear people who watch La Liga are obsessed with the Premier League. You can't go a thread on here with out an arbitrary comment about the EPL being shit. You think people on EPL boards are bigging it up as the best league? Nobody cares.

Nucky

Who on here actually hypes it though? I swear people who watch La Liga are obsessed with the Premier League. You can't go a thread on here with out an arbitrary comment about the EPL being shit. You think people on EPL boards are bigging it up as the best league? Nobody cares.

No offence mate but for clubs who spent 100M/summer I'd expect better results. Few years ago 3 english teams played in CL semifinals, now they will be lucky if one club will play in quater finals. Perhaps City if they don't get Bayern,Real or Barca in final 16. Arsenal probably won't even qualify through the group stage, United also has hard mission in Wolfsburg away. Chelsea will go through but they are crap this season. Most boring team beside United.. Hate to say it but BL is better

Morten

No offence mate but for clubs who spent 100M/summer I'd expect better results. Few years ago 3 english teams played in CL semifinals, now they will be lucky if one club will play in quater finals. Perhaps City if they don't get Bayern,Real or Barca in final 16. Arsenal probably won't even qualify through the group stage, United also has hard mission in Wolfsburg away. Chelsea will go through but they are crap this season. Most boring team beside United.. Hate to say it but BL is better
Tbf, city, arsenal and United are all perfectly capable of beating Real, city is even favorites against us i would say.

Neymessi

What are you talking about?No one cares here much about the better league more than epl fans do.I visit redcafe often,and there is as much talk about epl vs la liga as there is here.

Martindn

What are you talking about?No one cares here much about the better league more than epl fans do.I visit redcafe often,and there is as much talk about epl vs la liga as there is here.

Much talk? Where? All i ever see on redcafe is doom and gloom. Seen more talk on here about La liga vs EPL than i ever have anywhere on an english clubs forum. Mostly from La liga supporters funnily enough. Notice your debate was started by a Madrid fan and a Barca fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans