Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You can't blame him in a way, since with those kinds of free kicks you expect a touch.

Yeah you can see, Ivanovic was really close to getting it, that's a real hard one to deal with really.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooh

EdmondDantes

WOW! Chelsea have been superb so far, great tempo, speed, and passing. Oscar and Matic the two best players so far.

I was not expecting such a good performance as they looked raw in pre-season, still early in the game though, plenty of football left for it to go sour.

And typically as I type this, they concede hehe.

And typically as I edit my initial post, they go and score again lol. They've got goals in them, I think more are to follow. Chelsea are always great to watch early in the season when Jose doesn't such the life out of them for the more certain 1-0 victories.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah Oscar has been very good today, but he usually starts seasons well and fades out. I'd like to hop his full summer rest will mean he can actually not run out of steam after less than half a season.

EdmondDantes

Great game of football so far, end to end. Montero causing Iva all sorts of problems on the left, Ki was - as usual - playing very well, he's such a classy midfielder, shame about the injury.

Darko

Thank god it's not a snoozefest like the United-Spurs game, it's been too long without proper football.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The last 10 minutes quietened down though. Hopefully the 2nd half isn't us trying to hold on to 2-1.

Swansea whooping our asses atm. Can't even get out of our own half.

Penalty and red, we're done.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Chelsea undoing all their good work in the second half. Courtois should have stayed in goal, Gomis couldn't hit a barn door, and probably would have missed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans