Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Fair play to Stoke, awesome by them!

What a awful experience for that little girl, who probably had her biggest dream crushed.

The news is nothing but a horrible publicity for us.

F

Flavia

Fair play to Stoke, awesome by them!

What a awful experience for that little girl, who probably had her biggest dream crushed.

The news is nothing but a horrible publicity for us.

The source is very shady, at best. That girl and her family could have been fooled by someone not from the club. Really weird piece of news.

El Flaco

The source is very shady, at best. That girl and her family could have been fooled by someone not from the club. Really weird piece of news.

The fact that Barcelona told them it was cancelled says otherwise than scamming.

Hanya and her family were informed after 80 minutes of the game that their meet and greet with the Barca roster had been cancelled and that the family ‘should have been informed’ via email.

Also, it's not made up.
The case was already mentioned one week ago.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/disabled-girl-heartbroken-after-special-7338281

Last edited:
F

Flavia

The fact that Barcelona told them it was cancelled says otherwise than scamming.

Also, it's not made up.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/disabled-girl-heartbroken-after-special-7338281

That makes even more apparent it wasn't something arranged by the club. Looks like someone promised them things they couldn't have done. It's not that easy to arrange those things, even more thru email. Doubt Messi even heard about it.

Catalan Fan

Also, it's not made up.

Mate.... I really appreciate your input, especially the gifs/vids etc, but.... saying the Daily Mirror don't make shit up ? C'mon.

I don't mind the odd rumour but people are increasingly posting stuff here that's mostly bolloxs, like click bait.Just my personal view like.

Last edited:

Jenks

That makes even more apparent it wasn't something arranged by the club. Looks like someone promised them things they couldn't have done.

I don't see anything in those articles to indicate that. I think people are just looking for ways to exonerate the club because they don't want to believe they might have done it.

F

Flavia

I don't see anything in those articles to indicate that. I think people are just looking for ways to exonerate the club because they don't want to believe they might have done it.

Not really. I dislike the current board a lot, but the story seems too weird. To get a response by email from the club is difficult. They probably get hundreds of similar requests on a daily basis. And that's why I'm still skeptical about it.

El Flaco

Mate.... I really appreciate your input, especially the gifs/vids etc, but.... saying the Daily Mirror don't make shit up ? C'mon.

I don't mind the odd rumour but people are increasingly posting stuff here that's mostly bolloxs, like click bait.Just my personal view like.

I think you misunderstood me there....

I don't really think Daily Mirror are a reliable source or not, but the story itself wasn't made up.
This was reported by several medias like BBC and was orginally posted in Stoke's local paper

JamDav1982

Not a single win yet in this round of European competitions. Arsenal and City still have a shot to change that.

Again I will ask.

What countries will have more teams in europe after this round of games?

Spain will.

You like to claim Italian teams are better....two defeats and a draw against Spurs reserves for those Italian teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans