• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Looked absolutely knackered all game.

Played like dogshit.

Go a goal down to an offside player.

Can't register a SINGLE shot on target in normal time.

Don't give a fuck - We're going to fucking WEMBERLEE !!!!!!!!!!!

MasChe

Van Ginkel who came on as a sub for a sub had probably better chances then all of Liverpool in 120 Minutes

and I knew Crouch won't score that penalty before shotout even began.
how can you give Crouch to shoot is beyond me

MasChe

everytime when I watch english football what surprises me is their inability to keep possesion.

Most of the time it's like give it to goalie, he'll kick it up and what happens, happens

It's very rare to see at least 10 well connected quality passes to keep atack at flow

JamDav1982

everytime when I watch english football what surprises me is their inability to keep possesion.

Most of the time it's like give it to goalie, he'll kick it up and what happens, happens

It's very rare to see at least 10 well connected quality passes to keep atack at flow

Thats a cliche thats not really true I would say.

The top EPL teams cant compete with the way Barca or Real pass a ball and to an extent the way Atletico break.

Beyond the top three in spain I would say there are many EPL teams better at passing the ball than teams in La Liga.

Jair Ventura

One of the reasons I dislike epl. Techically and tactically they are way behind La Liga.

They're technically and tactically behind everyone tbh. The lack of tactical cohesion or technical proficiency makes matches difficult to watch. Just poor football all around.

barcafan161

Germany isn't better. Bayern is.

Only La Liga is stronger than the PL and only then it's the top 3 teams. Overall rest of PL is stronger p4p. 3 better teams is a lot though so I give Liga the nod.

Well juve beat man city twice but somehow finished 2nd in the group

Egert

Estonian Culé
Newcastle have been very active during this window, and no wonder why :lol: And now according to the latest rumors, they have made a huge bid to sign Saido Berahino from West Brom.

I am keeping an eye on Newcastle this season and always wishing them luck because of True Geordie. Anyone else watches him on yt? He makes transfer update videos, PL previwes, reviews and also makes the same for UCL when it is on. He is a big Messi fan aswell.

Here is his latest vid and also you can check his channel from this link:

Jenks

He's a strange player Townsend. A bit like Sturridge at Chelsea he always used to force the play for Spurs and end up shooting from miles out desperately trying to make something happen. Had some great games for England though weirdly. Scored a great goal against Iyaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans