Would you like Arda Turan at Barça?

Would you like Arda Turan at Barça?

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

The part with Pogba being world class is debatable for me. I think he is very good with a very very high chance of being the best in his position. More like James Rodriguez last year, only with better results and credentials for his age. If James turned out to be a gem, I don't know how anyone can be sure Pogba won't be one. Neymar wasn't world class either when we signed him. Again, a case of very very high potential of becoming world class fast, but not there yet. Neymar is world class now, probably his true breakthrough season for me.

Rakitic wasn't very young when we signed him. He was closer to 27, than 21-23. I know you didn't ask for Samper or Adama, I didn't really target you with that comment, more of a general observation. OK, I agree we need youth. It's the type of youth that is important here. Arsenal also has youth. The difference between Barcelona and Arsenal is that Arsenal has Chamberlain type of youth, and we have Neymar type of youth (not talking about homegrown player of acquisition). That difference in youth quality is what makes us CL winners (among other things of course) and what makes Arsenal... well, you get the picture (I love Arsenal btw). So yeah, we need youth. I'm all for signing Hazard, Pogba, Verratti, Marquinhos, even the traitor Thiago. Let's bring them. If we can. If we can't, we have to adapt, roll with it, bring players like Arda Turan for example or hope that La Masia will produce better talent than Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and such.

I can agree with most of what you said ,I am not particularly against Arda actually

Not sure
on one hand he is good player no doubt .on the other his age isn't the best for a team with no young players except Neymar in starting line up and he had big price tag
on one hand I don't like the fit in the team but on the other it seem Lucho wants him

I was just against BBZ8800 putting only 2 extreme options to prove his point

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
For that fee? Fuck no and fuck off Arda. He reminds me way too much of Cesc, which is never a good thing. Got his face, beard, temper and laziness, but without the good stats.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For that fee? Fuck no and fuck off Arda. He reminds me way too much of Cesc, which is never a good thing. Got his face, beard, temper and laziness, but without the good stats.

laziness?

Really? If anything then lazy is the last thing he is.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
laziness?

Really? If anything then lazy is the last thing he is.

Read he's leaving Atletico because he's tired of all the work and running at Atletico. Nothing to hide that his stamina is really bad, rarely lasts 90 minutes.

xavi_the_Boss

Read he's leaving Atletico because he's tired of all the work and running at Atletico. Nothing to hide that his stamina is really bad, rarely lasts 90 minutes.

I read he is annoyed by their playing style.So i guess it makes sense that he would prefer us compared to chelsea.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Simeone's 4-4-2 Airbus tactics would get tire some after awhile. It would be strange for him to even remotely consider Chelsea if he wanted to get away from Simeone's Defensive game. :lol:

"Poll: Would you like Arda Turan at Barça?"

If we have no other choice (younger player of same quality), then: YES.

If we have choice: NO.

If Lucho insists that he essentialy needs Arda: YES.

Would I prefer younger, same or close quality player for the same or close money like Coutinho or Reus: YES.

Home of Barca Fans