Would you like Arda Turan at Barça?

Would you like Arda Turan at Barça?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

EKXjeiE.jpg

He's a very good player. And versatile. The price might be steep, but if Enrique wants him, I say bring him. He also will give Pique a run for his beard.

And he can look like Puyol too:

arda-turan-basarilar-diledi-6826.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Lucho really want him? Then yes.

Although I still don't like the 35-41m fee for a short-term player.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If he comes then our squad will have no weaknesses or lack of depth in any area of the pitch, and he is a great player. So from that pov then yes.

is he a long term Iniesta replacement? No. Can he cover for rakitic? No. Those were the opinions I was disagreeing with in the other thread.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I'm not quite sure how he'd fit in. My initial guess is he'd be a rotation player who can play on both wings. I think Lucho might retrain him to become a CM, Arda's certainly got the talent for it.

We'll see. The glorious beard is slowly winning me over though.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wouldn't mind having him at Barcelona , but not for his release clause. Can play upfront and as an AM aswell , very technical while also having a beard that this Barca team really needs. I'd say around 25 mil is a fair price.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Most people say it's 35m euros. Not bad for a player of his quality in today's market. Does seem a lot for a rotation player though.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Seems to fit the exact role Iniesta was played in this season, working hard on the defensive end but also creative and able to contribute going forward. Or he could play instead of Rakitic if we wanted to have a more aggressive midfield

i think the fee is too big, but yea he's a good fit. Should pair up nicely with Rakitic and the shoe incident amused me to ne end really. Can't say i like the idea of signing atletico players though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No for me. Fee is definitely too big. We got Rakitic who is younger for half of that sum. And guy turned our to be a starter in a treble winning team.
20 mil tops.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'm going with unsure. I would have liked him here when he was like 26-27, but he will be 29 once he will start playing for us and that is the only bad thing about him. He is a great player tho and because of that I would also like him here. So it is 50/50 from me.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Nah. Don't really like him and he would have 0 sell on value after we pay a ridiculous price for him.

Home of Barca Fans