A busy July for FC Barcelona

F

Flavia

WWW.FCBARCELONA.COM
07/01/2015 12:15

The preseason begins mid-month and is highlighted by a trip to the United States for the International Champions Cup
2014-07-15_ENTRENO_74-Optimized.v1435746765.JPG

Luis Enrique will be embarking on his second preseason with Barça. / MIGUEL RUIZ-FCB

The month of July brings with it a return to football activity. July 13 is the starting date for a busy preseason that includes a North American tour of international friendlies.

Monday 13 July: The first team will check in to the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper for physical and medical testing and a warm welcome before training sessons begin.

Sunday 19 July: After a first week of training, the first team will fly to the United States for the International Champions Cup.

Wednesday 22 July: First friendly of the preseason is at the Rose Bowl in Los Angeles, California against the Los Angeles Galaxy at 9.00pm PT (5.00am CET).

Saturday 25 July: The second preseason friendly will be played at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California against Manchester United at 1.00pm PT (10.00pm CET).

Wednesday 29 July: The third and final US friendly will be at FedExField in the Washington DC suburb of Landover, Maryland versus Chelsea at 8.00pm ET (2.00am CET).
The tour actually ends back on the Old Continent, when Barça will travel from the United States to Florence, Italy to play the last match of International Champions Cup against Fiorentina on August 2 at 9.00pm CET.

A new season begins :)

And there's the sextuple to purse :barcascarf:

XaviMessiGirl

Yup, I'll try, I'm behind one of the goals though so it isn't the best view for photos. I'm hoping Gerrard will be playing for the Galaxy by then too, when I went to Liverpool he was injured so I've never seen him in person.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Yup, I'll try, I'm behind one of the goals though so it isn't the best view for photos. I'm hoping Gerrard will be playing for the Galaxy by then too, when I went to Liverpool he was injured so I've never seen him in person.

get a shot with MaTS or Bravo or Masip

xXKonan

It's a shame I don't live in California anymore, I would totally go to the LA Galaxy vs Barca match if I still did.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just saw that this International Champions Cup will be on MAX [MENTION=16374]Kohe321[/MENTION]

Egert

Estonian Culé
After this crappy Copa America final, I can't wait to see Barca back in business again. Tired of watching Estonian league also.

Home of Barca Fans