Bernardo Silva

Jombi

I'm counting on it working since Mendes and Monaco owner Rybolovlev are "business" associates :lucho:

Doesnt mean we'll see any of that money from the corrupt Mendes though. He'll just be paid under the table for past "favors".

CanadianCanadian

I say we throw money at Bernardo Silva and a RB. There aren't any CM's on the market that we can afford. Next season we get Dembele and Marco Verratti.
We can promote or call up Alena to prepare him for the first team, as well as Marlon or even Lemos if needed.

khaled_a_d

More likely Coutinho this summer.

I would take any rumors with grain of salt until we find out who is gonna be the manager anyway. And Coutinho has been linked for us b/c Neymar seem really pushing for him but doubt the club would invest 60M+ for him unless they are really convinced. Also I think Liverpool would try to keep him one more year.
Lotsof variables in the club right now,we don't know who is next coach,what is next season game plan,what is Messi position next year. Those variables decide a lot of things tbh.
Coutinho is a nice player to have,but unless Messi move back to RW I think we don't have a place for him.

khaled_a_d

Doesnt mean we'll see any of that money from the corrupt Mendes though. He'll just be paid under the table for past "favors".

Doubt it,he always move his player for over the market value regardless the club. He is the world top football agent who has brilliant connections with clubs. He was able again to re-establish his connection with Barca after it was broken in Rosell era.
Also I don't remember he has ever been accused of being corrupt or taking money under the table,he absolutely has no need for that. The guy knows how to play under the rules,use connections,media etc. He has no need for "under the table" money at all.
Unless we are talking about totally damaged goods (like old injured on high wage Falcao ) Mendes will be able to get us (and legitimately for himself) money from his players. He knows the importance of doing Barca favors and keeping good business with them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Linked to Bayern. Apparently MD says he will likely snub Manchester United and Chelsea and join Bayern instead.

Yannik

Linked to Bayern. Apparently MD says he will likely snub Manchester United and Chelsea and join Bayern instead.

meh.
a spanish news outlet reporting about a portuguese, playing in france, joining a german team.
i wouldn't put too much weight in that, it was just a matter of time since he gets linked to Bayern aswell.

Home of Barca Fans