Bernardo Silva

fergus90

I'd be surprised if City let him go after losing Sane already and with limited opportunity to find a replacement for Bernando as well in the current market.

That being said I think it's plausible we'd try and go for him, he was unreal during 18/19 but hasn't been anywhere near that level this season part of the few reasons in my opinion why City have been off it in the domestic league.

I've been to see City a handful of times in the last few years as my uncle has been a big fan since the 60's, had a hard time convincing me to go before Pep took over though, but Bernando Silva was superb in every game I was lucky enough to see. Would love it if Barca were able to pull that signing off.

FinBarcelonafan

I'd be surprised if City let him go after losing Sane already and with limited opportunity to find a replacement for Bernando as well in the current market.

That being said I think it's plausible we'd try and go for him, he was unreal during 18/19 but hasn't been anywhere near that level this season part of the few reasons in my opinion why City have been off it in the domestic league.

I've been to see City a handful of times in the last few years as my uncle has been a big fan since the 60's, had a hard time convincing me to go before Pep took over though, but Bernando Silva was superb in every game I was lucky enough to see. Would love it if Barca were able to pull that signing off.

Nah. This will never happen obviously! The guy is good and manc doesn't sell.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would be a dream signing, my favorite City player atm but improbable acquisition, Mendes notwithstanding - feels more like Jorge's usual tactics to improve things for his client

Andresito

Staff member
He's one of Pep's favourite players, getting rid of him will be hard unless Pep is promised an even better player.

Won't be cheap either.

Givenchy

Would anyone oppose getting him? Pedri FDJ Silva would be a brilliant midfield.

After KdB and Foden, hes probably the player I'd like most from City. Pep would probably let him leave if he wanted but I doubt Bernardo would even want to leave, then we take into account we have no money

FC433

^
I agree. What I love about him is he never stops running, always gives his absolute best. Rumours say that he wants to leave, but for now, they are just rumours.

Messi983

I'm not sure about him but we need more midfielders.

Bernardo+Laporte for Dembele+Roberto would be great but unlikely. Don't really want Cancelo as it would mean Emerson would be sold most likely.

Home of Barca Fans