UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Apparently Blatter said that he knows draws were fixed with cold and warm balls, he's talking about UEFA draws.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/sepp-blatter-confirms-hot-cold-balls-used-european-draws/

I do believe in that.
And a few weeks ago I have written here a theory how Uefa wants different CL champions on top, something like Barca one year, then Real, then Bayern, then Barca again.
If one team (Barca) wins it 5 times in a row, less people would watch matches (except Barca's fans) and imo, they would have less money and less buzz around a CL.
With creating big rivalries like Mess-Cr7, Barca/Real, Spanish teams/Bayern, CL is much more interesting, all sponsors are winning (Nike, Adidas), everyone is selling tons of shirts and all sorts of sports equipment since both teams (Barca, Real, Messi, Cr7 are winning), "everyone is happy", except if you are a best team and Uefa is cheating...

If Blatter's story is true, and I truly believe that the draw is rigged, then Real's easy draw in a last few years, and how Barca and Real NEVER play (in the last few years) in CL semis and how a draw always "hopes" that those two will play in a final (El classico final, insane earnings for Uefa)=adds a totally different view on everything.

Politicians are corrupted.
90% of FIFA and UEFA directors are corrupted.
Almost everything in a world with big money involved is totally corrupted.

For example, if a potential Barca:Real final can bring them 200 Millions (or whatever number from Tv, sponsors and fans) and if a Bayern:Atletico can bring only (let's say) 150 Millions, I have no doubts that Fifa/Uefa would do everything they can in terms of draws and referees to create their "desired" matches in semis and finals.

Of course, if Atletico kicks your ass, Uefa can't do anything about it.
But Uefa CAN help with giving easy draws to some teams which they want to see in a final (Real) and do everything to avoid Barca:Real match before a big final.
So, they will give you an easier draw and "your" referees.
But if you still lose, oh well, that's your fault...

(I usually don't read conspiracy theories and I hate that crap, but seriously, a lot of money is invested here.
Nike, Adidas, 100s of sponsors, Tv rights.)
If cheating is possible, Uefa/Fifa are surely using it.

One more thing, my prediction: Real won a CL now, and imo, Uefa wants a different big team on top each year (if possible).
So, my prediction, Real will surely get normal or strong opponents in quarters and semis next Season.
While Barca or Bayern (or both) will get easier draws in the next season...

Last edited:

Neeraj

I would shit on such conspiracy theories, but the absolute weight of how ridiculous Madrid's draws have been year after year...I just cannot seem to throw it out.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be great if we had names of people who were involved in drawing balls.
I distinctively remember Figo being there often and I wouldn't be surprised at all if that pig was involved in giving his blancos and his Cristina garbage opponents.

Pablo Escobar

Figo was UEFA CL Final ambassador in 2014, right? Means he drew in the final rounds.

This year it was Zanetti and last year Riedle ( who beat Juventus in the 1997 final in Munich ).

But it's not them who warm or freeze the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans