UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitan Puyol

Ludogorets... what an epic fail!
Last year in CL group with Real Madrid, Liverpool and Basel, drawing Liverpool 2-2 and a win against Basel 1-0.
Now two defeats against...moldavian champion 0-1 and 1-2.
But the most funny part is that a new Ludogorets manager Bruno Ribeiro (portuguese - arrived in June), said in his representation, that he is a great friend with Jose Mourinho...and that is his advantage as manager!:lol:

Barcadub

Gutted for Dundalk. 0-0 at home with Bate. Lost 2-1 on agg. Deserved a draw atleast in the first leg.

They will have another go next season. They will win the Irish League easily. A good team!!

Egert

Estonian Culé
If anyone has Eurosport except me on this forum then might be interesting to know that Eurosport got rights to show UCL. Finally I can choose between games and not be forced to watch some crappy game when Barca is playing :lol:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If anyone has Eurosport except me on this forum then might be interesting to know that Eurosport got rights to show UCL. Finally I can choose between games and not be forced to watch some crappy game when Barca is playing :lol:

Got Eurosport 1 and 2... This is going to be awesome. Better than Setanta sports that show football without commentators or the comments are in russian...

zanela

Barca have notched 3 nominees for UEFA's Goal of the season(Messi's 2nd vs Bayern + Iniesta vs PSG) and Save of the Season (MAtS' vs Bayern).

The users can vote on UEFA's site.

I doubt any of our boys will win it because ours' is a lethargic fanbase, whilst all the neutrals will pick a non-barca nominee.

F

Flavia

Barca have notched 3 nominees for UEFA's Goal of the season(Messi's 2nd vs Bayern + Iniesta vs PSG) and Save of the Season (MAtS' vs Bayern).

The users can vote on UEFA's site.

I doubt any of our boys will win it because ours' is a lethargic fanbase, whilst all the neutrals will pick a non-barca nominee.

Voted for MAtS and Messi.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Of course they had to in include a Ronaldo goal. That goal has nothing to do there, but it's still going to win.

V

vigneshFCB

So who do you think are the favourites for the Champions League this coming season, us or Bayern or Real Madrid? Barcelona, for me, are favourites - most betting sites also think that Barca are the favourites. Others here (like hamzah) think that Bayern are most likely to win.

zanela

Of course they had to in include a Ronaldo goal. That goal has nothing to do there, but it's still going to win.

C'mon. That was a fantastic combination play and finish. A def. top 3 for me.

A recap for those who missed..

I love these UEFA videos.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
C'mon. That was a fantastic combination play and finish. A def. top 3 for me.
It's by an absolute mile the least impressive goal out of all the nominees. It's only there because, well, it was scored by Ronaldo and they had to include him somewhere. It had little importance and there's nothing special about it. Either one of Suarez' goals against PSG could and should've been nominated instead.

Trickykid

So who do you think are the favourites for the Champions League this coming season, us or Bayern or Real Madrid? Barcelona, for me, are favourites - most betting sites also think that Barca are the favourites. Others here (like hamzah) think that Bayern are most likely to win.
Just like last season, I'd say it's an equal split between us, Bayern and Los Merengues, followed somewhere in the distance by Chelsea, if they get a lucky run. Initially I would've put Juve and P$G in the same bracket as Chelsea, but Juve will probably miss Vidal and Tevez too much, and with an aging (perhaps even leaving) Zlatan, I won't bet much on P$G either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans