UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafan161

i'm sure our two titles won't count as much if real win the CL as wrong as it would be..

their road to the finals is still annoying with all the cupcakes they faced.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I am not sure there was any neutral who have the remote thought that we will beaten in that game .that Barca team was considered the best team in the world and no one dared to assume otherwise IIRC
But ,isn't there is betting on those games? if there a record for that it could give us an indication on who was considered underdog back then

I had complete confidence in Barca beating Man Utd in Rome. By far the best team in the world, and after the Stamford Bridge and Bernabeu games within that one week, they were on a roll. The team was peaking at just the right time.

But the odds actually favoured United.

Our friends at Sky Bet have plenty of markets for tonight's match. Barcelona can be backed at 9/5 for victory, Manchester United are 6/4 and you can back the draw after 90 minutes at 9/4.

However, this is explained by the high number of bets favoring Man Utd from Britons, the country which just that year had a major newspaper have this headline. It wasn't until after the dominating final that the British press actually gave Barca their just dues.

andxavi.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
so how do people think Atletico will set up? same as normal? defend well and get them on the counter? guessing they will.

Yup, and if they concede first they are fucked and I'm turning the shitshow straight off. They can't let RM score some early fluke goal. Hopefully they finally show that they can perform in finals, but I have my doubts.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
beating barca and bayern on route they deserve this..hope it's their destiny

Yes. They deserved it more.

I will probably be in the gym for the first half and tune in later. Don't wan't to get myself too emotionally vested as anything can happen in the end.

sabby

Godin/ Juanfran will get a RED and RM will have a penalty which will be taken by Cristiano. Mark my words.

Neymessi

beating barca and bayern on route they deserve this..hope it's their destiny

Thing is that atletico is one of those teams who can play shit even after eliminating barcelona and bayern. And with the luck Rm are having this season it looks like atletico will play shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans