UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Against who? Bundesliga teams? CL? Who were their opponents?

Both of those, yeah. He's doing a better job against Atleti than we did so far, hence me saying about them overloading a side.

Think you're misunderstanding that I mean tactically. We're the best because we have the perfect front 3.

xavi_the_Boss

What about Bayern's penalty? A bit soft for me. Players grab each others a lot of times on set pieces. During a game, there are at least 2 or 3 plays like that one. It would be raining with penalties every game if referee started to whistle those duels.

Some do some don´t.In 2012 we got 2 pens at corner kicks against Milan because of that.

J

Jamie Cal

What about Bayern's penalty? A bit soft for me. Players grab each others a lot of times on set pieces. During a game, there are at least 2 or 3 plays like that one. It would be raining with penalties every game if referees whistled those duels.

STRONGLY disagree. It was a clear grab to stop Javi's momentum and should be enforced to stop it. These calls need to be made more often.

gasgas

True. People forgot that 4-0 handed to Madrid on their home ground way too easily. We beat Atletico 3/4 games this season.
It doesnt matter, we're out of cl and equal in points.
RM beat us 3_1 last season first leg and it didnt help nada

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
What about Bayern's penalty? A bit soft for me. Players grab each others a lot of times on set pieces. During a game, there are at least 2 or 3 plays like that one. It would be raining with penalties every game if referees whistled those duels.

Martinez could have scored if Gimenez didn't grab him, good call.

serghei

Some do some don´t.In 2012 we got 2 pens at corner kicks against Milan because of that.

And vs Inter we could have had at leas 3 pens. at home. Ibra's shirt was torn to pieces. The definition of a soft penalty for me.

It was one penalty vs Milan I think. And it was the same old discussion about Uefalona regarding that penalty we received.

aaron101

I think Cholo is conserving their energy. They should turn it up on the 2nd half and pressure Bayern and try to get an away goal. If they score 1, Bayern will have to score 2.

Good early 2nd half sub by Cholo. Carrasco in for Augusto.

DennyCrane

Have to watch the replay later as I can't remember now, but it depends on where the ball was when the foul occured. If it was already close to the box, hence an open play after the corner, it's a pen. Otherwise, it's normal scramble and never ever a pen.

Yannik

must suck to concede from a freekick shot directly through the wall, while having 8 players in the wall

J

Jamie Cal

Very interested to see how Atleti change up in the 2nd half in the midfield. They should get Carrasco on and let Koke help in the middle.

El Flaco

Alonso's goal vs. Atlético de Madrid

[gfy]AdmiredCraftyDipper[/gfy]

Oblak's save on Muller's penalty kick

[gfy]NimbleBowedBoaconstrictor[/gfy]

ebc_99

Bayern have more weapons against Atletico than us. They can cross or score from corners while our only chance is by passing through the middle with MSN. They have more people who can cross and head the ball in.

We beat Atletico 7 times in a row, we don't struggle against them any more than Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans