UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Messi has injured a good portion of last season, why he probably was left out. Barça won nothing as well. Stats shouldn't be the reason for a player to be there, imo. Neymar, Pique, Buffon all had a better season than cr. He did nothing for rm when it counted.

Neither did Messi for Barca in 2011/12 or in 2013/14 when he wasn't injured. We'll have to agree to disagree. IMO you can't discount 61 goals 22 assists no matter the circumstances. It's an individual award after all.

F

Flavia

Neither did Messi in 2011/12 or in 2013/14 when he wasn't injured. We'll have to agree to disagree. IMO you can't discount 61 goals 22 assists no matter the circumstances. It's an individual award after all.

You can when a team wins a treble like Barça did. But yeah, we won't agree. cr was a top 5 player to me, not top 3. Not showing up when it really count matters. Scoring 5 vs granada is good, but not as important as scoring 3 vs Bayern in ucl semis, plus one more in the final.

Galning

You are right Flavia, but they HAVE to include Ronaldo. Just like they would include Messi if the tables were turned (not that Ronaldo & Madrid will ever perform like we have :lol:). It's just all politics.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Even on Marca the winner seems crystal clear.. :)

pvDagUE.png

khaled_a_d

Nah. I give you top 5, but not top 3. He won nothing.

Winning means almost nothing(a bit exaggeration but you get what I mean) in those award now and rightfully
It is an individual award .winning a trophy is a team work . blaming Cr7 for not winning a trophy is a bit unfair .he was still his team best player
I think the list is gr8 in the top 3 .not sure about the rest .Buffon,Pirlo are way too high

And btw ,many non Barca fans dislike seeing Suarez there for example and think he doesn't deserve his spot . there will never be a list that all fan bases will like

I don't know how these awards work anymore. Pique not among the top 35 is also a huge, huge joke. Or Busquets... while players like gignac and bale are.

Simple .people who have the right to vote gives their votes :messi:
The results will always change according to the voters .to their preference . that is why it is really meaningless to keep comparing each year with the others .
Is it ideal? probably not .but what other options do they have?it is like that or to get rid of the whole thing tbh

zanela

[tw]633692275248381952[/tw]

Can't wait to watch how well DDG performs only playing in the FA Cup and the League Cup. :lucho:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
For a club that's looking to challenge for both EPL an UCL their starting eleven isn't that impressive. Even their best starting 11 is nowhere close to that of Barca,RM,Bayern and I could include PSG and perhaps even City there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans