Matías Kranevitter

Atleti's impressive transfer window continues with the acquisition of the player dubbed as the next Mascherano, reportedly for only 8m. Solid young-ish player who can do a bit of everything, though he isn't head-and-shoulders above everyone in one facet of his game yet. Not afraid to get stuck in the trenches so you know he's a great fit for Cholo.

Obligatory videos:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
nice, that was one position they needed seeing as gabi and tiago are getting older. him along with saul niguez will develop well under cholo.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hoped he end up at Inter but I'm happy he's in the hands of Simeone now. Great talent. If he continues his progress Argentina will be secured in that position after Mascherano is gone.

nice, that was one position they needed seeing as gabi and tiago are getting older. him along with saul niguez will develop well under cholo.

I wonder if Cholo will rotate Saul and Kranevitter or use them at the same time. Now that's one great selection problem to have. They possibly have the best midfield in the Big 3 leagues right now after Chelsea.

He also ensures that Mendes won't be able to hold them hostage if he threatens to bring Saul elsewhere :lol:

No offense but if someone opens a thread, they should get the player's name right.

Every article and video I've seen has this spelling of his name so I'm not sure what you're whining about

Antimilan

This is how you take the summer transfer window seriously. Great job Atletico!

Shame to Sevilla for not signing this player although was kind of linked to him since May. We're going after craps like Adil Rami and Felipe Melo. A pity!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
For a holding midfielder in the mould Atleti prefer, he looks seriously composed on the ball. Hope he succeeds there and can do well for the Argentina NT.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will join Atletico for 8m. They've secured 70% of his economic rights. Buyout of 40m. Will be a part of the Atletico Madrid squad after the Club World Cup in December.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Arrived in Madrid

fichaje-atlatico-de-madrid-at-madrid-mataas-kranevitter-llegada-aeropuerto-river-plate.jpg

El Flaco

Official: Atlético de Madrid sign Matías Kranevitter

He will join the club in late December.

[tw]637369533343399937[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans