Steven N'Zonzi

Antimilan

steven_nzonzi_stoke_city_3005973.jpg

Anyone knows more about him?

Through some videos on Youtube, he looks quite decent. A good potential replacement of M'bia since Sevilla is after him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's a very good player. A defensive midfielder with good technical ability. I would say he is better than M'bia. Good physicality and decent reading of the game. I would say he would be a very good signing for most teams including Sevilla.

The one aspect of his game which isn't good is his tactical nous and decision making can be sloppy. He also doesn't score as many goals as his talent suggests he should. His goal against us last game of the season suggests this is an area which he should aim to be more consistent in.

Sorin

At least he has played tough competitive football for the past 3 years also wining Europa League. That other guy hasn't played more than 10-15 official matches in years. And no, chinese league games are not official games, they are worse than segunda friendlies.

Truthist

How old is he now? That's my only slight concern about him. Otherwise I've been hugely impressed with him over the last few seasons and I also thought when he came on in the world cup final against Croatia he was far more effective than Kante. He's very hard to beat in duels and those long legs seemingly come from nowhere to make interceptions.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How old is he now? I've been hugely impressed with him over the last few seasons and I also thought when he came on in the world cup final against Croatia he was far more effective than Kante. He's very hard to beat in duels and those long legs seemingly come from nowhere to make interceptions.

Soon to be 30.

Home of Barca Fans