Steven N'Zonzi

TitoTata

Banned
Rakitić date of birth: 10.3.1988.
N'zonzi: 15.12.1988.

A year and 3 months older, you say.

My maths were based on Rakitic being 31 in a few weeks ( Sept) so my maths were spot on ... as I've already explained.

It looks like my fact finding let me down not my maths ...

Joan

He really isn't tbh

Not worse, maybe, but not much better. Watch him. Slow as a snail. Not that it means much, but speed's not on his side.

Anyways, he'd be a backup for Rakitić if he ever came here.

My maths were based on Rakitic being 31 in a few weeks ( Sept) so my maths were spot on ... as I've already explained.

It looks like my fact finding let me down not my maths ...

Good for you. Guess?

TitoTata

Banned
Not worse, maybe, but not much better. Watch him. Slow as a snail. Not that it means much, but speed's not on his side.

Anyways, he'd be a backup for Rakitić if he ever came here.

Good for you. Guess?
Not that bothered to be honest but you all seemed intent on calling me out on my sums :)

Last edited:

Givenchy

another snail, better snail than Parejo but still slow as fuck. we need something different in midfield

FC433

He was very very close to signing for Roma yesterday. He gave the okay and SFC too, but something happened. Apparently, a better offer. Is it us again? We know Valverde wants a physical player and that is clear. However, Arsenal wants him too. He is 100% leaving SFC, and there are only two teams who, I believe, made offers AFC and Roma. Barcelona showed interest.

soul24rage

He was very very close to signing for Roma yesterday. He gave the okay and SFC too, but something happened. Apparently, a better offer. Is it us again? We know Valverde wants a physical player and that is clear. However, Arsenal wants him too. He is 100% leaving SFC, and there are only two teams who, I believe, made offers AFC and Roma. Barcelona showed interest.

it'll be really funny if it's us again haha

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be a pointless transfer. He's a physical DM. We could stick Rakitic there and be just the same.

Devils

[tw]1029438529951150080[/tw]

Off to Roma.

Once again Roma shows why it is the GOAT football twitter.

Joan

GOAT my ass.

They're eating Barca ball's dust.

P.S. I read it'not N'zonzi with an apostrophe. He corrected the journos himself. Might change the title. Nzonzi.

Home of Barca Fans